Northern Railway Group C and Group D Syllabus
Northern Railway Group C and Group D Syllabus is updated here. The Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway invites application for Group C and Group D vacancies under Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 from active and eligible candidates to fill the vacant 14 posts. Applicants can check Northern Railway Syllabus for Group C and D Posts from below PDF Link.
In our Page www.govrecruitment.com, we have updated the Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 details, Northern Railway Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Northern Railway Group C and D Previous Papers 2017. Candidates may apply for the Northern Railway Examination 2017 on or before the last date, i.e., 20-12-2016.
About Northern Railway Recruitment Cell
Northern Railway Recruitment Cell was formed in the Year 2005 for the recruitment of Group C and Group D Staff over Northern Railway. Railway Recruitment cell is situated at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi and it is headed by the Chairman, who is assisted by an Assistant Personnel Officer and Subordinate Staff. Applicants can grab this opportunity for 14 Group C and Gropu D Posts.
Northern Railway Group C and Group D Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway.|
|No of Posts||14 Posts.|
|Name of the Posts||Group C and Gropu D Posts.|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs.|
|Job Location||New Delhi.|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam, Skill Test.|
Northern Railway Group C Exam Pattern 2017
- The candidates qualified in written test will have to undergo the Scouting Skill Assessment and Certificates verification.
- The medium of the examination is Hindi or English. Written
- The Written Examination and the skill assessment Test shall be held in Delhi only.
- The Panel will be formed as per merit position of successful candidates in both written examination and scouting skill assessment.
- The Candidate will be assessed by following criteria.
Download Northern Railway Group C and Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.