- 1 North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification – Brief Info
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for RRC NER Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Selection Process for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee for Nort Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017
- 1.5 RRC North Eastern Railway Jobs Application Procedure
- 1.6 Download North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Recently, North Eastern Railway has released an official notification for the eligible candidates to fill the Apprentice vacancies under various Trades such as ALP ASM etc. The total vacancies announced by the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 are 133 Posts. Qualifications of the candidates, to apply for the North Eastern Railway Jobs 2017, shall be Tenth, Diploma, Graduation, and ITI in the trades and relevant experiences from the familiar organizations of the state. Candidates are hereby strongly advised to check for the different NER Jobs Advertisement 2017, before applying for these jobs. The selection process is based on the Merit scored in the Written Interview, Aptitude Test, Document Verification, and Medical Test as per the norms defined to fill these vacancies.
Age of the candidates applying for North Eastern Railway ALP ASM Notification 2017 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years. The Pay Scale purposes of respective jobs can be found from the official site. Considering the trades the pay scales might be changed accordingly. NER ALP ASM Application Form 2017 proforma is available along with the notification to fill the application form. Candidates shall send the filled-in application in an envelope to reach the office on or before 10 February 2017. For more information visit the official site.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification – Brief Info
|Organization Name||North Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|No.of Posts||133 Posts|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC NER Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying for the Apprentice posts/vacancies should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma, and Graduation with a minimum aggregate of percentage from any Recognized Institute/University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years completed.
- Maximum Age: Not exceeding 42 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Written examination
- Aptitude test
- Document verification
- Medical Examination
Application Fee for Nort Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017
- For the Unreserved candidates and OBC Candidates, the Application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- For Reserved Candidates, Fee is not applicable.
RRC North Eastern Railway Jobs Application Procedure
- Initially, Candidates should visit the Official site of North Eastern Railways www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Open the NER Trade Apprentice Notification file.
- Eligible Candidates can download the Application.
- Fill the Application form with all the required information of the Candidates.
- Paste the Candidates latest photograph and Copies of Qualification Certificates.
- Candidates shall pay the Application fee according to their Category, before the last date. Send the filled-in Application form to the Address specified.
To The Office,
Main Factory Manager (Personal),
Mechanical Factory, North Eastern Railways,
Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh- 273012.
Download North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Click here to download the Official Notification.