- 1 NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NIT Professor Recruitment 2018 – Notification Details
- 1.2 NIT Uttarakhand Asst Professor Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NIT Associate Professor Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for NIT Professor Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for NIT Uttarakhand Asst Professor Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee For NIT Professor Vacancies 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply for NIT Associate Professor Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download NIT Uttarakhand Notification 2018 PDF
NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
Heyyy Guys!!! Here is a good news knocking out the door of Latest Government Job seekers. The National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand had released an Employment Notification. The officials declared that the recruitment drive is about to fill up the 38 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor vacancies. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in Teaching Field can make use of this NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018. Contenders who completed their Ph.D. and have a experience in the relevant field only eligible to apply for Assistant Professor Jobs in Uttarakhand. The officials will reject the applications received after the 13/03/2018. So, candidates apply soon and get placed in the organization.
The NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 is an excellent opportunity for the who are passionate about Teaching. Central Government Job seekers can also apply for NIT Uttarakhand Professor Recruitment 2018. Moreover, the selection committee planning to recruit the applicants based on the merit list and then called for personal interview. In this article, we have updated eligibility conditions, age limits, pay scale offered, the selection process of NIT Assistant Professor Jobs 2018. Also, You can refer our blog for the latest government job updates.
NIT Professor Recruitment 2018 – Notification Details
Aspirants need to have an idea of the selection process, and eligibility conditions, age criteria, etc. For the sake of candidates, we updated all the details of NIT Asst Professor Vacancies 2018. We suggest all the job seekers need to read the official advertisement more than twice to avoid the mistakes will filling the form.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand|
|Post Name||Professor, Asst Professor, Associate Professor|
|No of Vacancies||38|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||Available Now|
NIT Uttarakhand Asst Professor Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
The National Insititute of Technology Uttarakhand planning to fill the 38 vacant positions with the desired candidates. So people who meet the credentials can apply soon as the end date is very near. Check out the postwise vacancy details from below sections.
Name of the Post: Professor, Asst Professor, Associate Professor.
Total No of vacancies: 38.
Postwise vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Associate Professor Recruitment 2018
The most important point to remember is eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to cross-check the essential details before applying. As the officials are going to reject the application which does not have the desired qualification. So make sure to check the NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 more than once before submitting. The below are the educational and age limits to apply for Assistant Professor Jobs in Uttarakhand
- Professor: Candidates should complete their Ph.D. and must have a total experience of 13 years, out of 7yrs work experience after Ph.D. and 3 yrs as an Assistant Professor.
- Associate Professor: Must complete their Ph.D. and should have the 6Yrs of experience after Ph.D. and a minimum 3 yrs as an Assistant Professor at a recognized university.
- Assistant Professor: Applicants must have completed their Ph.D. and also having 3 years of relevant experience in the respective fields.
The other main point is age limit. Candidates who did not have the below mentioned age limits need not eligible for NIT Uttarakhand recruitment 2018. The age limits are as follows
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years.
- For Upper age relaxation details, applicants are advised to refer he Uttarakhand Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 Advertisement pdf.
Selection Process for NIT Professor Vacancies 2018
The National Institute of Technology recruiting the experienced and talented people to fill up the vacant positions. For that reason, the selection committee is going to conduct the Personal Interview. Candidates who got shortlisted based on the merit list will be called for the personal interview.
- Merit List.
Pay Scale Offered for NIT Uttarakhand Asst Professor Jobs 2018
Candidates who got shortlisted for Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 in Uttarakhand will receive the package as best in the industry. People can get the package to the desired post as follows.
- Professor: Rs. 1,59,100-/.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,39,600-/.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 1,01,500-/.
Application Fee For NIT Professor Vacancies 2018
Applicants need to pay the nonrefundable application fee for NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018. There will be a fee exemption for the reserved category candidates. Also, the candidates must pay the exam fee through online only.
- SC/ST Candidates: No Fee
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Important Dates for NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
The below are the essential dates of NIT Uttarakhand Notification 20185. Applicants should make a note of these dates to do not miss out to submit the application before the last date.
- The initial date for Application Submission: Started.
- Final Date to submit the application 13/03/2018.
- Last Date to send the Hard Copy of Application 20/03/2018.
How To Apply for NIT Associate Professor Jobs 2018
The National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand will not accept the application forms received after 13/03/2018. Also, if there any typing mistakes or in the case does not meet the eligibility conditions, there may be a chance of rejecting the applications. So, postulates go through the following instruction to avoid the rejection at the beginning itself.
- First of All, Go to the official website of NIT Uttarakhand i.e., www.nituk.ac.in.
- Search for NIT Uttarakhand Professor Recruitment 2018 on the home page.
- Download and read all the instruction carefully.
- Now, Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill up the NIT Uttarakhand Ast Professor Application Form.
- Candidates need to enter the details very carefully without any mistakes.
- Then, Make payment through online.
- Upload scanned photographs and documents.
- Click On submit button.
- Finally, save a copy for further process.
Download NIT Uttarakhand Notification 2018 PDF
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best