- 1 NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 NIT Srinagar (J & K) Faculty Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 NIT Srinagar Asso Professor Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 NIT Srinagar Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for National Institute of Technology Srinagar Faculty Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for NIT J & K Faculty Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 NIT Srinagar Teaching Jobs 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.7 Selection Process for NIT Faculty Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply NIT Srinagar Professor Recruitment 2019
- 1.9 Download NIT Srinagar Faculty Notification 2019
NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019
NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019: Hey Guys!! Are you waiting for Latest Employment News?? Then no need to wait for more. The National Institute of Technology Srinagar (J & K) has made the official announcement for NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019 recently. According to a statement given by the officials, J&K Government Jobs hunters can start to apply Offline for NIT Faculty Posts. National Institute of Technology (NIT) has published very exciting news of NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019 for 76 Faculty Posts. Interested candidates must send their applications from 20th Feb 2019 to 20th Mar 2019.
So, candidates kindly read all the information about NIT Srinagar Faculty Recruitment 2019 from this page and apply as soon as possible. Get Latest Central as well as State Government Jobs updates regularly from our site Govrecruitment.com. Make sure you scroll down this Govt Jobs article to have an idea of the NIT Srinagar Asso Professor Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, PayScale, Application Process, and Application Fee.
NIT Srinagar (J & K) Faculty Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Srinagar|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor and Associate Professor, Professor|
|No of Vacancies||76|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Srinagar, J&K|
|Starting Date of Application||20th Feb 2019|
|Closing Date of Application||20th Mar 2019|
NIT Srinagar Asso Professor Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Get the NIT Srinagar Faculty details from here we are updating the NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019. This year also NIT Srinagar has come up with the NIT Professor Notification 2019. We have tabulated the post wise vacancy details for the NIT Srinagar Professor Recruitment 2019. Check the details given in the below table and apply for NIT Srinagar Professor Jobs 2019 before the last date.
- Name of Posts: Assistant Professor and Associate Professor, Professor
- No. of Posts: 76
Department wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Department||No. of Vacancy|
|Computer Science and Engineering||4|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||3|
|Metallurgical and Material Engineering||2|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||1|
|Training and Placement||1|
NIT Srinagar Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria defined by the Srinagar NIT 76 Asst Professor Vacancy 2019 Notification officials. Candidates have to possess the following eligibility in order to apply for NIT Srinagar Professor Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for Srinagar NIT 76 Asst Professor Recruitment 2019 then you can apply for other Govt Jobs from our blog.
NIT Srinagar 76 Professor Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualifications
If you wish to apply for NIT Hamirpur 76 Professor Vacancy 2018 then you must have to be pursued the educational qualifications as specified in NIT Srinagar Professor Recruitment 2019. Check out the NIT Srinagar 76 Asso Professor Jobs 2018 official notification for post wise qualifications details.
- Applicants must have Ph. D. in a relevant field.
NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor Notification 2019 Age Limits
According to the info obtained from the NIT, Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 officials candidates should satisfy the following age criteria. Refer to the NIT Srinagar Professor Recruitment 2019 age limits details given below.
- Minimum Age Limit is – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit is – 60 Years
Important Dates for National Institute of Technology Srinagar Faculty Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Application: 20th Feb 2019
- Closing Date for Application: 20th Mar 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 01st April 2019
Application Fee for NIT J & K Faculty Recruitment 2019
Applicants must pay the application fee of nonrefundable amount through the bank before the last date of the NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019. Get the application fee and bank payment address details which are clearly given below.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
- For ST/ SC/ Others: Rs. 500/-
Bank Details for Payment:
- Bank Name: JK Bank;
- Branch name: REC Hazratbal, Srinagar, J & K;
- Account No: CD-0391010100000106;
- IFSC code: JAKA0RECSGR;
- SWIFT code: JAKAINBBSRI
NIT Srinagar Teaching Jobs 2019 – Pay Scale
Are you the one who is shortlisted in NIT Srinagar Teaching Job Recruitment 2019 process. So, candidates, you can know the post wise salary details for NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019 from the official notification.
Selection Process for NIT Faculty Recruitment 2019
The Srinagar NIT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019 Officials have arranged some selection rounds to shortlist the candidates for NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor Jobs 2019. Hence every willing aspirant for NIT Srinagar Professor Recruitment 2019 has to undergo following screening rounds to grab a position. The contestant can crack this NIT Recruitment selection procedure with the help of Current Affairs and some basic General Knowledge provided on our blog.
How to Apply NIT Srinagar Professor Recruitment 2019
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.nitsri.ac.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form to Registrar, National Institute of Technology Srinagar, Hazratbal Srinagar 190006. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 01 April 2019, 04.30 p.m, along with self attested copies of relevant documents in support of eligibility have to be sent in sealed envelope super-scripted as ” Application for the post of Assistant Professor (Contract)/ Associate Professor/ Professor in the Department of…..(Name of the Department).
Download NIT Srinagar Faculty Notification 2019