- 1 NIT Delhi Recruitment 2018-19
- 1.1 NIT Delhi Faculty Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 NIT India Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy details
- 1.3 NIT Delhi Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for NIT Faculty Recruitment 2018-19
- 1.5 National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2018 – Salary Details
- 1.6 Selection Process for 23 NIT Recruitment 2018-19
- 1.7 How to Apply NIT Delhi Professor Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Download National Institute of Technology Notification 2018-19
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2018-19
NIT Delhi Jobs 2018: Ministry of HRD, declared a notification for National Institute of Technology(NIT), Delhi for 23 faculty posts. National Institute of Technology invites the applications for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & other posts. Candidates who are satisfying the desired eligibility conditions for NIT Delhi Vacancy 2018 as mentioned in the NIT, Delhi official notification can submit their online applications at @www.nitdelhi.ac.in. Applicants who are waiting for an opportunity in Teaching Jobs can apply for NIT Delhi Recruitment 2018. NIT Delhi Professor Notification 2018 is one of the best Employment News in Delhi.
Scroll down this Free Job Alert page to have an idea about NIT Delhi Faculty Notification 2018 details, online application process. According to the statement given by the officials, Delhi Govt Jobs hunters start to apply online from 17th Nov 2018. Candidate must send the hard copy of online applications through offline before the 17th Dec 2018. Go through this Sarkari Naukri page to know more about NIT Delhi Faculty Vacancy 2018 details like eligibility, pay scale and age etc.
NIT Delhi Faculty Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Technology(NIT)|
|Name of Posts||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & other posts|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|Online Application Starting Date||17th Nov 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||10th Dec 2018|
|Last Date for Offline Application Submission||17th Dec 2018|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
NIT India Delhi Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy details
Applications are invited from the individuals who are willing to work with NIT, Delhi. The faculty positions are availble at different grade levels as per mentioned in the officials. Contenders can find the vacancy details from given below details.
- No.of Vacancies: 23
- Name of Posts: Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & other posts
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Professor Grade -1/ Assistant Professor Grade -2||04|
NIT Delhi Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The Ministry of HRD prescribed the minimum qualification and experience for the faculty positions of National Institute of Technology(NIT), Delhi as per the Gazette notification of NIT. Postulants who are going to apply for NIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 check the eligibility criteria from the data as per the notification which is given below.
Educational Qualifications for NIT Delhi Professor Vacancy 2018
Here we are providing the post wise qualification details for NIT Delhi Associate Professor Recruitment 2018. Candidates can check their eligibility for above-described faculty positions. For more detailed information about post experience details, you can check in the official notification.
- Professor: Must have Ph.D. in relavent of Computer & Science Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering. And have a minimum of 13 years of work experience.
- Associate Professor: Degree in Ph.D. with relavent experience of Applied Science & Humanities/ Computer & Science Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering
- Assistant Professor Grade -1/ Assistant Professor Grade -2: Should have a Degree in Ph.D. in a relavent field of experience. The academic qualification details are as same as the Associate Professor requirements but differentiated under category wise.
Age Limits for NIT Delhi Associate Professor Notification 2018
Applicants who are going to apply for NIT Recruitment 2018, must have a maximum of 60 years as per the notification of faculty recruitment of National Institute of Technology, Delhi.
Important Dates for NIT Faculty Recruitment 2018-19
- Online Application Starting Date: 17th Nov 2018
- Online Application Closing Date: 10 Dec 2018
- Offline Application Submission Last Date: 17th Dec 2018
National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2018 – Salary Details
Candidates who are selected for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & other posts the officials of National Institute of Technology will provide -a pay scale of given below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Professor||Rs. 159100/- to Rs. 220200/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 139600/- to Rs. 211300/-|
|Assistant Professor Grade -1/ Assistant Professor Grade -2||As per reserved levels|
Selection Process for 23 NIT Recruitment 2018-19
Postulants who are shortlisted for NIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 will call for the below selection rounds and the selection process will be different for each post based on the category check the more details on the official notification.
- Written Test
How to Apply NIT Delhi Professor Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates can apply NIT Notification 2018 through both online and offline. Without Submitting the online application to the department of “an Institute of National Importance” through offline is also invalid and it is not acceptable. Find the steps to apply for NIT Delhi Recruitment 2018, given below.
- Log on to www.nitdelhi.ac.in
- Find the notification which is you want to apply
- Read the notification and check the eligibility criteria
- Eligible candidate can register your self for Ministry of HRD
- After coming to the home page apply online
- Fill the application with necessary fields
- Take print out of the online application
- The online applications are sent by speed post through offline
- The hard copy of the application must send the below mentioning address before the last date
National Institute of Technology Delhi,
Sector A -7, Institutional Area,
Narela, Delhi – 110040, India.