- 1 NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Details of NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 NIT Calicut Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NIT Technical Staff Jobs
- 1.4 Age Limit for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Important Dates for NIT Calicut Recruitment Walk-In Interview
- 1.6 How to Apply for Calicut Recruitment
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for NIT Calicut Recruitment Technical Jobs
- 1.8 Pay Scale Offered by the NIT Calicut
- 1.9 Download NIT Calicut Recruitment Official Notification
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016 notification released on 23rd June 2016. National Institute of Technology announced the notification for the recruitment of 113 Technical Staff Vacancies on Contract basis. Aspirants who are looking for Latest Government Jobs can grab this opportunity. Candidates can Walk-In Interview on 04, 08, 11 to 14th July 2016 at 8.00 a.m.
All the details about NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016 like Name of the Post, No of Vacancies, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee is mention below. To know the more details about NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016 Technical Staff post can visit the Offical website www.nitc.ac.in
About National Institute of Technology Calicut
National Institute of Technology Calicut is one of the Technical Institution India among the twenty Institutions. NIT Calicut was established in the year 2007. The institution 20 kilometers far from the Calicut City in Kerala State.NIT Calicut Nonprofitable institution.
Details of NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016
National Institute of Technology Calicut has issued a notification for the recruitment of 113 Technical vacancies on contract basis.
Name of the Board: National Institute of Technology.
Name of the Post: Technical Staff
No of Posts: 113 Posts.
Official website: www.nitc.ac.in
Mode of Application: Walk-In Interview.
Type of Job: Contract basis.
Job Location: Calicut, Kerala.
NIT Calicut Job Vacancy Details
No of Posts: 113 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Technical Staff.
PostWise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Department||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Technical Staff Jobs
Applicants who are applying for National Institute of Technology Recruitment should have the following Eligibility such as Educational Qualifications and Age Limit.
Post Wise Educational Qualifications
|S No||Department||Educational Qualifications|
|01||Architecture||Three-year Diploma in Computer Engineering / Fine Arts or ITI in Architecture/Civil Engineering|
|02||CED||Degree/ Three-year Diploma in Civil Engineering/ ITI Civil / Mechanical|
|03||CHED||Three year Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|04||CSED||Degree/ Three years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology|
|05||EED||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|06||ECED||Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 1 class with minimum one-year relevant experience|
|07||MED||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ ITI Certificate|
|08||Physics||B.Sc. Physics /M.Sc. Physics|
|09||Chemistry||B.Sc. and M .Sc. Chemistry|
|10||SOBT||B.Sc. Life Sciences / B.Sc. Biochemistry / B.Sc. Biotechnology / B.Tech. Biotechnology|
|11||SNST||M.Sc./B.Sc. Chemistry First class|
Age Limit for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2016
Candidates to know the more details about the age limit requested to visit the Offical website www.nitc.ac.in
Important Dates for NIT Calicut Recruitment Walk-In Interview
Applicants may attend to the Walk-In Interview on the respective dates of various department posts.
- For Posts 06 and 10: 04th July 2016 at 8.00 am
- For Post 01 and 05: 08th July 2016 at 8.00 am
- For Post 03 and 07: 11th July 2016 at 8.00 am
- For Post 02 and 08: 12th July 2016 at 8.00 am
- For Post 09 and 11: 13TH July 2016 at 8.00 am
- For Post 04: 14th July 2016.
How to Apply for Calicut Recruitment
- Applicants may attend to the Walk-In Interview on the respective dates.
- Candidates should have brought all original documents to the interview.
- Aspirants should reach the venue before an hour.
Selection Procedure for NIT Calicut Recruitment Technical Jobs
Applicants will be selected based on the performance in Interview conducted by the concerned departments of the NIT Calicut.
Pay Scale Offered by the NIT Calicut
For Diploma Holders: Rs.12,000/- per month.
For ITI Holders: Rs.8,000/- per month.
Download NIT Calicut Recruitment Official Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.