- 1 NISG Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NISG Career 2018 | NISG Jobs Openings | Brief Details
- 1.2 About National Institute For Smart Government | NISG Company Details
- 1.3 Responsibilities for NISG Media Content and Distribution Lead Job
- 1.4 Skills Required for NISG Media Content & Distribution Lead Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Eligibility Requirements for NISG Careers 2018
- 1.6 Application Process for NISG Recruitment 2018
NISG Recruitment 2018
Are you looking for the Latest NISG Jobs 2018!! Here is the good news for the applicants. The National Institute For Smart Government (NISG) is going to fill the vast number of vacancies like Media Content and Distribution Lead Posts. NISG Media Content and Distribution Lead Jobs are released under the Ministry of Mines – District Mineral Foundation (DMF). Interested participants those who are browsing for the NISG Careers 2018 or Latest Jobs in New Delhi can apply for the NISG Recruitment 2018.
National Institute For Smart Government Recruitment Board is going to hire the applicants to fill up Media Content and Distribution Lead Vacancies. This is the great chance for the aspirants those who are looking for the NISG Career Openings 2018. Here we have clearly explained the complete details of NISG Media Content and Distribution Lead Vacancy 2018 such as Job Role, Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience. Interested contenders can refer the entire article to get the precise information regarding NISG Recruitment 2018.
About Ministry of Mines District Mineral Foundation (DMF)
NISG Career 2018 | NISG Jobs Openings | Brief Details
|Company Name||National Institute For Smart Government (NISG)|
|Vacancies||Huge Job Opportunities|
|Experience||As Per Organisation.|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Role||Media Content and Distribution Lead Posts|
|Salary||Check Official website|
About National Institute For Smart Government | NISG Company Details
NISG is a not-for-profit company set up in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002 under the recommendations of The National Taskforce on Information Technology & Software Development, with 51% equity contributed by the private sector & 49% by the public sector. NASSCOM, Govt of India & Govt of Andhra Pradesh are the leading promoters with ILFS, Govt of Chhattisgarh, Govt of Meghalaya & Vizag Municipal Corporation being the other stakeholders.
NISG has its origins in the recommendations of the National Task Force on IT & Software Development. Forged as a public-private partnership, NISG offers the orientation & efficiency of the private sector combined with the accountability of the public sector. NISG is helping the Govt of India & State Govts realize the national e-governance vision. NISG has worked on multiple projects with various ministries under nomination thus keeping the sanctity of Not for Profit organization.
Responsibilities for NISG Media Content and Distribution Lead Job
Here we have presented the Job Role of the NISG Recruitment 2018 for Media Content and Distribution Lead Vacancy. Check below to get the NISG Media Content and Distribution Lead Job responsibilities.
- Develop and execute ecommerce oriented content in conjunction.
- Create content in conjunction with data marketing team.
- Define voice, create guidelines, enforce adherence.
- Manage content calendar and release schedules
- Write and edit creative promotional concepts that align with marketing/sales objectives.
- Support the marketing department staff with project work, research, and reporting.
Skills Required for NISG Media Content & Distribution Lead Recruitment 2018
Check below to know the Skills required for the NISG Recruitment 2018. Following are the skills needed to apply for the NISG Media Content and Distribution Lead Jobs 2018.
- Develop a promotional strategy for new bookings revenue, product and partner announcements and ensure tracking requirements are implemented for all promotions.
- Assist in creating & updating marketing materials, including copywriting.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of promotional offers on time for the main website offers as well as affiliates and other channels.
- Work closely with design, email and ad ops to create and execute effective promotional messaging aligning with campaign objectives.
- Perform analysis of content effectiveness and drive creation & recommendations based on these results.
- Study competitive landscape from a promotional aspect and continually looks for new promotional ideas to test.
Eligibility Requirements for NISG Careers 2018
Interested Contenders who are going to apply for NISG Recruitment 2018 must and should check the Qualifications mentioned below.
- 18 years of experience in advertising, digital content creation, and digital marketing, ideally in a leading agency or related organizations.
- Should have experience of heading digital marketing and digital campaigns for large organizations
- Advertising agency experience is highly desirable
- A solid understanding of marketing principles and communication tactics including various forms of digital/social marketing.
- Prior experience with digital promotions is a MUST.
Application Process for NISG Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, candidates can refer to the Official site of NISG, i.e., www.nisg.org
- Go to the career page –> Ministry of Mines District Mineral Foundation (DMF).
- Click on the NISG Media Content and Distribution Lead Position 2018.
- Read the given information correctly.
- If you are suitable for that NISG Job, Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill all the details in the provided fields of Application.
- Finish the Application Process by filling out the correct information.