- 1 NIMHANS Recruitment 2016
- 2 NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 Details
- 2.1 NIMHANS Teaching Faculty Vacancy Details
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Faculty Recruitment 2016
- 2.3 Application Fee
- 2.4 National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Offers Pay Scale
- 2.5 Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Asst Professor, Professor Jobs
- 2.6 Download NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently on 17th August 2016. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has announced notification for the recruitment of 48 Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancies in various departments. Interested Eligible candidates who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in Bangalore may apply through Offline.
Interested Job hunters can refer NIMHANS Official Website, i.e., www.nimhans.ac.in for more details. Aspirants who are willing to apply for Teaching Faculty Posts need to submit the Application Form on or before the last date, i.e., 7th September 2016. All Other details like its Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, etc., are mentioned below.
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is a Multidisciplinary Institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the field of mental health and neurosciences. NIMHANS is synonymous with providing high standards of clinical care, quality training, and cutting-edge research in the frontier areas. A unique feature of this Institute since its inception is the combination of research and training with promotive, preventive and curative aspects of clinical services in Mental Health and Neurosciences.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 Details
|Organisation Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Available Posts||Teaching Faculty Posts|
|No of Posts||49 Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Age Limit||Maximum age of 50 Years|
NIMHANS Teaching Faculty Vacancy Details
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is recruiting Teaching Faculty Posts. Here we are providing the Post Wise Vacancy details.
Name of the Posts: Teaching Faculty Posts.
No.of Posts: 49 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Professor: 01 Post.
- Additional Professor: 02 Posts.
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts.
- Assistant Professor: 42 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Faculty Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are interested in applying for NIMHANS Professor Posts should attain the below eligibility criteria.
Candidates should possess MD in Pharmacology/ Psychiatry/ Physiology/ Anaesthesia/ M.S Anaesthesia/ Physical Medicine, DM Neurology, M.Ch. Neurosurgery, M.A./ M.S.W Degree in Medical Psychiatric Social Work with relevant experience.
Candidates age should be 50 years as on 20-02-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government Rules.
Candidates should remit the Application Fee through National Bank of Mysore. NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru in A/C: 64118462718 (IFSC Code – SBMY0040675). Category wise Application Fee details as follows.
- For General/OBC: Rs.2,000/-.
- For ST/SC: Rs.1,000/-.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Offers Pay Scale
Selected Aspirants for NIMHANS Asst Professor Recruitment will receive the basic pay scale from the Government of Karnataka. Post wise Pay scale details are shown below.
- For Professor Post: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,500/-.
- For Additional Professor Posts: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 9,500/-.
- For Associate Professor Posts: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 9,000/-.
- For Assistant Professor Posts: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,000/-.
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Asst Professor, Professor Jobs
- Visit the official page of NIMHANS i.e. www.nimhans.ac.in
- Click on Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2016 Notification.
- Read the Advt Properly.
- Download the Online Application Form.
- Fill all the details in application form.
- Send filled application form along with attested certificates and document to the below-mentioned address.
Bengaluru – 560029, India.
Download NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
Click here to download the Offical Notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.