- 1 NIMHANS LDC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 NIMHANS 24 Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS LDC Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for NIMHANS Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of NIMHANS Lower Division Clerk Notification 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for NIMHANS Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts 2018
- 1.8 Offline Application Process for NIMHANS LDC Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download NIMHANS Lower Division Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018 Pdf
NIMHANS LDC Recruitment 2018
NIMHANS LDC Recruitment 2018 Notification has announced recently on 09th January 2018. The National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science has released an employment Notification to fill up 24 Vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. Aspirants who are browsing for the Karnataka Latest Govt Jobs can apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018.
Competitors who are eligible can register Offline for NIMHANS Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018. The NIMHANS LDC Offline Applications Submissions will be available from 10th January 2018 to 31st January 2018.
The Government of Karnataka has invited Offline Applications from Young and Skilled aspirants to fill up 24 vacancies. Eligible job hunters can also refer the official website of NIMHANS www.nimhans.ac.in to get the vacancy information regarding NIMHANS LDC Notification 2018.
The Complete information of NIMHANS LDC Recruitment 2018 such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Educational Qualifications, Pay Scale, Age Limit, and Offline Application procedure, etc., are briefly discussed below.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of The Organization||National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science (NIMHANS)|
|Name of Posts||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts|
|No of Posts||24 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Advt Release Date||10-01-2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
NIMHANS 24 Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies: 24 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Lower Divisional Clerk Posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- UR- 14 Posts
- OBC- 06 Posts
- SC- 03 Posts
- ST- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS LDC Vacancy 2018
- Candidate should have passed Any Bachelor Degree.
- Skill test norms on the computer: English Typing @ 35 Wpm or Hindi Typing @30 Wpm. Time allowed 10 minutes. 35 wpm & 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH and 9000 KDPH respectively on an Average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 27 years
Selection Process for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
Candidates who have applied for NIMHANS LDC Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on
- Written Exam,
- Typing Test.
Pay Scale for NIMHANS Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2018
National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science offers Pay Scale of Rs. 21000/- per Month for selected candiadtes of NIMHANS LDC Recruitment 2018.
Important Dates of NIMHANS Lower Division Clerk Notification 2018
- Official Advt Publish date: 09th January 2018
- Starting date for Submission of NIMHANS Offline Application Form: 10th January 2018
- Last date for Submission of NIMHANS LDC Offline Application Form: 31st January 2018
Application Fee for NIMHANS Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts 2018
Offline Application Process for NIMHANS LDC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the NIMHANS official Page www.nimhans.ac.in
- Download NIMHANS LDC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf.
- Read the Advt carefully.
- Click on the link Download NIMHANS LDC Offline application form.
- Fill your Academic Qualifications & Other Related Information as per the instructions were given.
- Ensure the information entered in the NIMHANS Lower Division Clerk Application form is correct.
- Make Payments.
- Finally, Send the duly filled prescribed form of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below mentioned address.
- The envelope should be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru – 560 029
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂