- 1 NIMHANS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 NIMHANS Asst Professor Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.2 NIMHANS Medical Faculty Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 NIMHANS Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee NIMHANS Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
- 1.8 Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Professor Vacancies 2017
- 1.9 Download NIMHANS Professor Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
NIMHANS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
The National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has released a notification for 47 Assistant Professor and Professor Posts. Interested candidates who want to work with the NIHMANS can apply for the NIMHANS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 advertisement. Candidates can apply for the NIMHANS Jobs 2017 through offline mode. No other way is available. Aspirants can check the official website of NIHMANS, www.nimhans.ac.in.
Offline applications are Available Now. The last date to send the NIHMANS application forms is 15th July 2017. Candidates can download the application form here. Check the below sections for more details about the NIMHANS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, pay scale, etc..
NIMHANS Asst Professor Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor and Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||47 Posts|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|End Date||15th July 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
NIMHANS Medical Faculty Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Assistant Professor and Professor
Number of Vacancies: 47 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor: 44 Posts
- Professor: 03 posts
For detailed post wise vacancy details, candidates can check the official notification given below.
NIMHANS Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should possess Ph.D./ M.A/ M.Sc/ Post Graduate/ DM in Neurology/ M.D in Psychiatry from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum marks.
The candidates who want to apply for the NIMHANS Jobs 2017 should not exceed 50 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for the applied reserved category candidates.
Application Fee NIMHANS Jobs 2017
Aspirants should remit the application fee at the time of application submission trough online to the given account.
S.B. Account No: 64118462718,
IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675,
MICR Code: 560002480
Branch Code – 40675.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
|Offline Applications are Available From||Available Now|
|Last Date to Submit the Applications||15th July 2017|
Candidates who applied for the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Jobs 2017 go through the following section rounds. These rounds are conducted by the recruitment department of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
The candidates who got selected for the NIMAHNS Vacancies 2017 will get the salary of Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- Per month from the recruitment dept of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS).
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Professor Vacancies 2017
- Firstly, candidates should open the official website of NIMHANS —> www.nimhans.ac.in.
- Now, search for the NIMHANS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Download and read the advertisement carefully to know the eligibility details of NIMHANS Jobs 2017.
- If eligible, candidates can download the NIMHANS application form.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Remit the application fee.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Finally, send the NIMHANS form to the given address.
To the Director,
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS),
Bengaluru – 560 029.