- 1 NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Syllabus
- 1.1 NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment – Details
- 1.2 NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Written Exam Pattern
- 1.3 NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Exam Syllabus
- 1.4 NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Writen test Syllabus
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Syllabus
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Syllabus is available on this page. Latest Government Jobs seekers who are preparing for the NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment get NIELIT Scientist Syllabus here. We are providing the NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the sake of candidates who are preparing for NIELIT employment. As a part of the NIELIT Job preparation, the applicants can make use of the NIELIT Scientist Syllabus pdf which has been provided on our page. Through the NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment notification the qualified candidates are going to be selected as Scientists in MeitY, ICERT, STQC. As it is a central government job with an attractive package, the huge number of government job finders are going to compete. So the competitors who had applied for NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Posts are suggested to prepare as per the syllabus and get op marks in Scientist B Exam which is going to be conducted by NIELIT.
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ posts will be filled by the written test and the interviews conducted by NIELIT. Download NIELIT Scientist B Admit Cards from the official website www.nielit.gov.in.
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment – Details
|Organisation Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist ‘B’ Posts|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Written Exam Pattern
- The NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Written Examination will be Objective type OMR based.
- There will be total 120 Questions in NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Written Test.
- IN NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Selection test 60 questions are from the respective domain.
- 60 questions from General Subjects like consisting of 60 questions from Logical, Qualitative abilities, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark whereas 0.25 marks reduction will be applicable for wrong answer selection.
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Exam Syllabus
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Computer Science Syllabus
- Computer hardware parts and controls.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Database Managment Systems.
- Number system.
- Operating system.
- History of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Computer tools.
- Software names and usages.
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Electronics Syllabus
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Digital Communications.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analog Communications.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
- Advanced Communications.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Computer Hardware etc.
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Written Test Syllabus – General Awareness
- Various aspects of Rural and Urban Development.
- Natural Resources.
- Indian History (ancient, medieval, modern).
- Indian Geography, Economy, and Agriculture.
- Sports and Entertainment.
- Basic Knowledge of Indian Constitution.
- Indian National Movement.
- Human Rights.
- General Science.
NIELIT Scientist Grade ‘B’ Sylabus – Aptitude
- Fractions Numbers.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Ratio and Time.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Number Systems.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
NIELIT Scientist B Syllabus – Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures etc.
NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Writen test Syllabus
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.