- 1 NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 NIE Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Details of National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NIA DEO Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for NIA Recruitment
- 1.5 ICMR Online Application Form
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for NIA Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 NIA Chennai Offers PayScale
- 1.9 Download NIA Chennai Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016 Notification has released this notification in the Month of February 2016. National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Chennai has issued this notification for the recruitment of 55 Vacancies of Program Coordinator, Scientist C, Scientist B, Project Assistant, Junior Nurse, Data Entry Operator- A, Administrative Officer, Project Secretary, Clerk & Attendant Posts on Contract Basis. Contenders who have been waiting for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu can utilize this opportunity. Applicants who are willing to apply for NIE Recruitment may apply Online on or before 21st March 2016.
Aspirants can view the notification on the official website i.e. www.nie.gov.in. This is to inform to all the aspirants that the important information about the NIA Chennai Recruitment 2016 is given below. The remaining details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Age Limits, Fee Details are listed below to have easy access to the aspirants.
Details About National Institute of Epidemiology
NIE is Known as National Institute of Epidemiology was established in the year 1999 on 02nd July. NIE was merged by Central JALMA Institute for Leprosy (CJIL Field Unit), Avadi with the Institute for Research in Medical Statistics (IRMS), Chennai. The main objective of the NIE is to cover the human resources development in epidemiology and bio-statistics, Networking. Every year NIA will announce huge recruitment for various posts. Recently NIA Chennai Recruitment has come up 55 vacancies of DEO, PA, Scientist and Other Posts.
National Institute of Epidemiology
NIE Vacancy Details
National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai published this recruitment notification for filling up 55 posts of Scientist, DEO, PA, Scientist and Other Posts. Post Wise vacancies details are mentioned in an accurate manner below.
Name of the Post: Various Posts
No. of Posts: 55 Vacancies.
Post wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Program Coordinator (Scientist – D) (Medical)||01|
|2.||Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator)||05|
|3.||Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) (Laboratory Trainer)||02|
|4.||Scientist -C (Non-medical) (Data Manager)||02|
|5.||Scientist-B (Medical) (Team Leader||01|
|6.||Scientist-B (NonMedical) (Team Leader)||01|
|7.||Project Assistant (Field)||15|
|8.||Project Assistant (Laboratory)||02|
|10.||Data Entry Operator- A||10|
|12.||Project Secretary (Section Officer)||04|
|13.||Clerk (Upper Division Clerk)||04|
|14.||Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff)||02|
Details of National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2016
The details about NIA Recruitment 2016 are given below have a glance.
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIA).
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
No. of Posts: 55 Posts.
Official Website: www.nie.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government Job.
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Eligibility Criteria for NIA DEO Recruitment 2016
The candidates who have been seeking to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2016 should match the eligibility criteria such as Age limit, and Educational Qualifications are given below.
Educational Qualification for Chennai NIA Recruitment of Project Assistant Posts
- For Program Coordinator & Scientist B Posts: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (MD/DNB/MPH/MAE) with five years R&D/ teaching experience.
- For Scientist C Post: Aspirants should have done MD (Microbiology) with one year R&D/ teaching experience.
- For Scientist -C (Non-medical) (Data Manager) Post: Applicants should have done B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognised Institute/ University with six years of experience.
Age Limit for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2016
For the candidates who are applying for the above posts No Age Limit.
Important Dates for NIA Recruitment
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 21/03/2016.
ICMR Online Application Form
Eligible candidates may apply online for the National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2016 through the official website www.nie.gov.in and submit it on or before 21st March 2016.
Instructions for Applying NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016
- Before applying online for the posts, aspirants should have valid Email ID & password.
- Log on to official website of NIE www.nie.gov.in.
- Click on Careers Tab — > Click on NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016.
- Select the desired post & Click on apply
- Fill all the necessary details & submit the application form.
- Take the printout for future purpose use.
To Apply Online for NIA Chennai Recruitment 2016, click on the given link
Selection Procedure for NIA Recruitment 2016
Aspirants selection will be based on the performance in the Written Test & Interview Conducted by National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai.
Refer NIA Chennai Official Notification for Application Fee details.
NIA Chennai Offers PayScale
- For Scientist C Post: Consolidated salary of Rs.59,108/- +HRA per month.
- For Scientist Post: Consolidated salary of Rs.55,913/- +HRA per month.
Refer NIA Chennai Official Notification for remaining Posts pay scale details.
Download NIA Chennai Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.