- 1 NIA Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 NIA Recruitment 2017 Job Notification Brief Info
- 1.2 NIA Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NIA Recruitment Jobs
- 1.4 Pay Scales for NIA Sub Inspector Job Vacancies
- 1.5 Important Dates for Applying NIA Jobs
- 1.6 Application Process for NIA Recruitment 2017 SI Jobs
- 1.7 Download the Notification for NIA SI Jobs
NIA Recruitment 2017
National Investigation Agency has recently released an Official Job Notification. NIA Recruitment 2017 is the Central Government Jobs Notification to recruit in Sub Inspector Job Vacancies. Totally 39 Job Vacancies are announced for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for these Latest Government Jobs on or before 17.09.2017. Details of these Government Jobs are mentioned in the official website i.e., www.nia.gov.in.
The National Investigation Agency aims to be a thoroughly professional investigative agency matching the best international standards. The NIA aims to set the standards of excellence in counter terrorism and other national security related investigations at the national level by developing into a highly trained, partnership oriented workforce.
NIA Recruitment 2017 Job Notification Brief Info
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||39|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
NIA Recruitment Job Vacancy Details
The announced posts for SI and ASI are for deputation.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|2||Assistant Sub Inspector||11|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Recruitment Jobs
Following are the essential Qualifications for both the Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts.
- For SI: Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized Board / University. Experience of two years in handling cases of investigation of criminal cases, intelligence work or operation Information Technology cases or Training counter terrorism.
- For ASI: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. And Experience of at least 2 years in the field of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work or operations or Information Technology management.
- An on the Last date of application the Maximum age for the applicant appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 Years.
Pay Scales for NIA Sub Inspector Job Vacancies
- For SI: Pay Matrix Level – 6 (PB-2 with GP Rs 4200/- pre-revised)
- For ASI: Pay Matrix Level – 5 (PB-1 with GP Rs 2800/- pre-revised)
- DA, HRA, TPT & Other allowances, As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
- Special Security Allowance of 20% of basic pay.
Important Dates for Applying NIA Jobs
Applicant need to remember the following dates if they want to apply for these prestigious Organization Jobs.
- Official Notification Date: 18.08.2017
- Last Date to receive the application: 17.09.2017
Application Process for NIA Recruitment 2017 SI Jobs
- First, logon to the Official Website of NIA i.e., www.nia.gov.in.
- Find the Icon “Recruitment & Training” and click on it.
- Navigate to Recruitment and then to Recruitment Notices.
- Find the Inviting Nominations for “Sub Inspectors and Assistant Sub Inspectors”.
- Download the Notification, read and understand it completely.
- Fill the Bio-data with all the details in the respective field and shall get the counter-sign by the authority.
- Attach the Attested photocopies of the APARs dossier from the year 2012-13 to 2016-17.
- Also attach Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate issued by the respective department.
- Send the completed application to mentioned address to reach before the last date.
7th Floor, NDCC-II Building,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001.
Download the Notification for NIA SI Jobs
Click here to download the Notifications for SI, ASI.
Download SI and ASI Recruitment Notification