- 1 NHM Chandigarh House Surgeon Recruitment, Application 2017
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for NHM Chandigarh House surgeon vacancy 2017
- 1.2 NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1.3 NHM Chandigarh House Surgeon Application process, Deadline
- 1.4 NHM Chandigarh House Surgeon Application submission details
- 1.5 NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 – Certificate Verification
NHM Chandigarh House Surgeon Recruitment, Application 2017
This post consists of all the information for NHM Chandigarh House Surgeon Recruitment 2017 as released in the official notification. This includes eligibility criteria, qualifications, offer’s terms and conditions, application requirements, application process and, certificate verification details. The Health Department in the Government multi-speciality hospital at Chandigarh has announced vacancies for 37 house surgeon posts. The posts are available for a whole range of specialities.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Chandigarh House surgeon vacancy 2017
Prospective candidates should have completed their MBBS from a recognized university and should have completed (or completing) their internship by 31st December 2017.
|Qualification||MBBS from recognized University and internship (to be completed by 31.12.2017)|
Note: Please note that candidates who completed their M.D. or M.S. are not eligible for NHM Chandigarh House Surgeon Recruitment 2017. The candidates who completed two house jobs anywhere in India are not eligible.
|Jobs available in Medical field|
NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 Details
The house surgeons are expected to serve at the hospital for a tenure of six months in their respective departments. Their tenure starts from 01.01.2018 and ends by 30.06.2018. They will be paid a fixed monthly salary (which includes the scale pay and allowance) of Rs.31,500/-.
The no.of posts available for different house surgeon specializations are given below:
- Medicine department : 11
- Surgery department : 06
- Ortho department : 02
- Gynae department : 08
- Paed department : 08
- Eye department : 02
The no.of seats reserved for different categories in the NHM Chandigarh House Surgeon Recruitment 2017 is stated in the table below. Please note that, in case of unavailability of proper candidates from reservations related to SC, OBC & disability reservations, the same posts will be given to deserving candidates belonging to the general category. These decisions will be made immediately and no further notice or circular or advertisement will be given.
|Persons with disability||01|
NHM Chandigarh House Surgeon Application process, Deadline
An application has to be sent in order to be considered for the positions for NHM Chandigarh House Surgeon Recruitment 2017. The last date for submitting the application is 15th December 2017 by 5 PM IST in the office of Medical Superintendent- cum- Jt. The address for sending your applications is given in below:
|Last date for submission||15.12.2017 by 5 PM IST|
|Address for sending application||Office of Medical Superintendent cum JT, Principal Medical Officer, Room No.24, Government Multi-Speciality Hospital, Sector- 16, Chandigarh.|
The age limit for applying is set to 30 years as on 01.01.2017.
|Age limit||30 years|
Prospective candidates can submit, along with other details, three departments of their choice to work at, in decreasing order of preference. Based on the availability, merit and the candidate’s preference, a department will be allotted.
|Government jobs in Haryana|
NHM Chandigarh House Surgeon Application submission details
Late, incomplete applications, improper documents will not be considered. The following documents, duly attested, must be sent along with the application:
- M.B.B.S. pass certificate
- Internship completion certificates
- SC/ OBC/ Disability certificate (if it applies to you)
- Detailed mark sheets in all professions
- Completed House job certificate
- Character certificate
- Permanent registration with Medical Council/ State Medical Council. [Those who are to complete their internships by 31.12.2017 must attach their provisional registration certificate.]
- Attempt certificate
- Copy of provisional internship completion certificate as on 31.12.2017
- Two latest passport size photographs, duly attested
- The candidates who completed their M.B.B.S. abroad should send a copy of a duly attested Pass Certificate of the test from Medical Council of India, Delhi (it should contain obtained marks out of total marks).
|Latest Government jobs in Punjab|
NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 – Certificate Verification
All eligible candidates, after submitting their applications properly by 15.12.2017, must appear at the committee room, beside the office of the director of Health & Family Welfare Chandigarh Administration GMSH- 16, Chandigarh on 22.12.2017 at 10 AM.
No intimations will be made to the candidates and they have to appear at the committee room without fail if they want to be considered for the job.
|Current Affairs updates|
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring all the original certificates and documents while appearing on 22.12.2017. T.A., D.A., boarding or lodging will not be paid.
For more information, and to download the admit card, visit the official website of CMH: www.nrhmchd.gov.in.