NGRI Technician Syllabus 2018
Download NGRI Technician Syllabus 2018 PDF for free cost. Applicants those who had registered for NGRI Recruitment 2018 can practice the CSIT-NGIR Technician Exam Syllabus. Also, You can go through this page to download the Test Pattern. Individuals can practice the previous papers for best results. Many applicants might be suffering from downloading the NGRI Technician Syllabus, and Test Pattern can relax now. To make your search easy, we had updated the complete details in this page.
Latest Government Jobs Ex-servicemen are only eligible to apply for this job. Moreover, Candidates who had completed their graduation as per the rules only should apply. To grab the opportunity, must download the NGRI Technician Syllabus 2018 PDF from this blog. Also, you can get the previous papers, admit cards and results from our page www.govrecruitment.com.
CSIR National Geophysical Research Institute Notification – Overview
Recently, The CSIR-NGRI Organization had announced the employment notification to recruit the applicants for 38 Technician, Assistant Engineer Posts. The Online applications will be accepted from 14th June 2018 to 6th July 2018. Applications will not be accepted received after the last date. Furthermore, details of NGRI Technician Syllabus 2018 had updated here.
|Name of The Organization||National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)|
|No. of Posts||38|
|Name of the Posts||Technician, Assistant Engineer|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
NGRI Technician Exam Pattern 2018
The Officials are going to recruit the applicants by conducting the trade test followed by merit list. So, Applicants can have the NGRI Technician Exam Pattern from the below table. Also, you can download the NGRI Technician Syllabus 2018 PDF. Moreover, applicants can download the NGIR Technician Previous Question Papers from this page. Refer www.ngir.org.in to get more clarification.
|Paper I||1 Hour||Mental Ability||50||100|
|Paper II||30 Minutes||General Awareness||25||75|
|Paper III||1 Hour||Concerned Trade Subjects||50||100|
- One negative mark for every wrong answer in Paper –II & III
- No negative marks in Paper – I.
- Mental Ability Test includes General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situational Judgement, etc.
Free PDF NGRI Technician Trade Test Syllabus
The Syllabus Plays a vital role in everyone exam preparation. Willing contenders must and should download and practice the NGRI Technician Syllabus PDF.
NGRI Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Constitution
- Economy – India
- Geography – India, Tamil Nadu & The World
- General Science
- History – India & Tamil Nadu
- Science & Technology
- People & Personalities
- Awards & Honors
- National & International Organizations
- Books & Authors
- Important Days
- Indian Polity
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues etc.
NGRI Technician Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Differential Equations
- Analytical Geometry
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Real Analysis
- Number Systems
- Differential Geometry
CSIR-NGRI AE (Electrical) Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Power Systems.
- Control systems.
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Measurements, Instrumentation and Transducers.
- Electrical machines.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Analytical instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Communication Engineering.
NGRI Technician Exam Syllabus for English
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence structure
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
CSIR-NGRI Hyderabad Technician Syllabus for Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Number Series
- Blood Relationships
- Data Sufficiency
- Symmetry etc.
NGRI Hyderabad Technician & AE Exam Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Verbal and Non-verbal types
- Discrimination, observation
- Verbal and figure classification
- General Intelligence
- Relationship concepts
- Questions to test the ability to deal with the abstract ideas
- Questions on analogies, differences, similarities
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Space visualization
- Judgment, decision making
- Visual memory
- Symbols and their relationships
- Problem-solving, Analysis
- Arithmetical number series
- Arithmetical computations
- Analytical functions
Download NGRI Technician Syllabus 2018