- 1 NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 CSIR-NGRI Recruitment 2017-18 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of CSIR NGRI 17 Scientist & Sr Scientist Jobs 2017-18
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NGRI Senior Scientist Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.4 Selection Process for NGRI Scientist/Sr Scientist Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Pay Scale for CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute Vacancy 2017
- 1.6 Important Dates of CSIR-NGRI Hyderabad Vacancy 2017
- 1.7 Application Fee for NGRI Scientist & Sr Scientist Jobs 2017
- 1.8 Online Application Process for NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.9 Download NGRI Scientist/Sr Scientist Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Pdf
NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017-18
NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017-18 Notification has announced recently on 16th November 2017. CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI) – Hyderabad has advertised an Employment notification for 17 vacancies of Scientist and Senior Scientist Posts. Job seekers those who are interested in searching for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can refer our official web page www.govrecruitment.com regularly. Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply for NGRI Recruitment 2017 through Online mode.
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI) has invited the online applications from eligible applicants to fill up 17 Vacancies. Interested contenders may refer the CSIR-NGRI Official site, i.e., www.ngri.org.in for more details. The NGRI Senior Scientist online applications submissions start from 30th November 2017 to 31st December 2017. The Complete information of NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017-18 such as Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Eligibility requirements, and Online Application Procedure, etc., are illustrated below.
CSIR-NGRI Recruitment 2017-18 – Brief Details
|Organisation||CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI) – Hyderabad.|
|Available Posts||Scientist and Senior Scientist Posts.|
|No of Posts||17 Posts|
|Starting Date||30th November 2017|
|Last Date||31st December 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Vacancy Details of CSIR NGRI 17 Scientist & Sr Scientist Jobs 2017-18
No of Vacancies: 17 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Scientist and Senior Scientist Posts.
Post wise vacancy details:
|S.No||Post Code||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NGRI Senior Scientist Recruitment 2017-18
- For Post-1 Applicants should have acquired Ph.D. (Submitted / Awarded) in Geophysics.
- For Post-2 Aspirants must have acquired Ph.D. in Geophysics with 02 years experience in the relevant area.
- For Post-3 Competitors must have acquired Ph.D. (Submitted / Awarded) in Geology/ Geochemistry.
- For Post-4 Candidates must have acquired Ph.D. in Geology / Geochemistry with 02 years experience in the relevant area.
- For Post 1, 3: Applicants age should be less than 32 years.
- For Post 2, 4: Aspirants age should be less than 37 years.
Selection Process for NGRI Scientist/Sr Scientist Jobs 2017
The Selection of applied candidates for NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017-18 will be made based on the performance in the Interview.
Pay Scale for CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute Vacancy 2017
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute offers an attractive pay band for the selected candidates for NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017-18.
Important Dates of CSIR-NGRI Hyderabad Vacancy 2017
- Start Date to apply online for CSIR-NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017: 30th November 2017
- Closing Date of Apply online for CSIR-NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017: 31st December 2017
Application Fee for NGRI Scientist & Sr Scientist Jobs 2017
- For SC / ST / PH / Women Candidates: No Fee
- For All Other Applicants: Rs. 100/-
Online Application Process for NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017-18
- Visit the Official portal of NGRI, i.e., www.ngri.org.in.
- Download the Pdf of NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Click on Apply Online for NGRI Scientist & Sr Scientist Recruitment 2017 link.
- Fill the mandatory details in the CSIR-NGRI Online Applications Form.
- Pay the CSIR NGRI Scientist application fee before the last date.
- Upload scanned passport size Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Submit & Download the CSIR – NGRI Sr Scientist application form.
- Print the application form for future use.