- 1 NGRI Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 CSRI- National Geophysical Research Institute Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 NGRI Technician Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 NGRI Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf
- 1.4 Latest CSRI-NGRI Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Application Fee for NGRI Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for CSRI-NGRI Careers 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates For NGRI Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Pay Scale Offered By CSRI- National Geophysical Research Institute
- 1.9 Online Process for NGRI Technician Jobs 2018
- 1.10 Download NGRI AE Notification 2018
NGRI Recruitment 2018
Are you looking for Latest Government Jobs in Telangana? Here is a great news for you. The CSRI-National Geophysical Research Institute is going to recruit the aspirants for 38 Assistant Engineer, Technician positions. Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 06-07-2018. The other Details of NGRI Recruitment 2018 Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on www.govrecruitment.com.
NGRI Recruitment 2018 for Recruiting 38 vacancies of Technician, Assistant Engineer has been released. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can Apply Online. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Recruitment 2018-19 Research Associate, Project Assistant, Scientist Exam showed in this article is pointed out below.
CSRI- National Geophysical Research Institute Notification 2018 – Brief Info
Recently, The CSIR-NGRI Organization had announced the employment notification to recruit the applicants for 38 Technician, Assistant Engineer Posts. The Online applications will be accepted from 14th June 2018 to 6th July 2018. Applications will not be accepted received after the last date. Furthermore, details of NGRI Technician Syllabus 2018 had updated here.
|Name of The Organization||National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)|
|No. of Posts||38|
|Name of the Posts||Technician, Assistant Engineer|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
NGRI Technician Vacancy 2018 Details
Aspirants who want to grab the opportunity to work with CSRI- National Geophysical Research Institute can go through this section to check the complete vacancy details. The vacancy details are as prescribed in the table.
Post Name: Assistant Engineer, Technician.
Total No of Vacancies: 38.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ PASSA||10|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||2|
|Event Management Assistant||1|
Latest CSRI-NGRI Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for NGRI Recruitment 2018 should possess 10th, ITI, B.E/B. Tech with not less than 55% marks from a government recognized university. Have any queries, refer to the official notification of NGRI Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age – 28 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years As on 29.09.2017.
Application Fee for NGRI Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2018
Individuals who are going to apply for NGRI Recruitment 2018 should pay a certain amount of application fee which is mandatory and non-refundable. The Fee details are as follows.
|For Gen/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees||Nil|
Selection Procedure for CSRI-NGRI Careers 2018
The recruitment board of CSRI-NGRI is planning to shortlist the applicants for 38 Technician, AE positions by conducting the below screening rounds.
- Trade Test
Important Dates For NGRI Recruitment 2018
The following are the essential dates to apply for NGRI Recruitment 2018. Make a note of the dates and apply before the last date.
- Commencement of Online Application starts from 14th June 2018.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 6th July 2018.
Pay Scale Offered By CSRI- National Geophysical Research Institute
The final shortlisted candidates for NGRI Recruitment 2018 will receive the pay scale as per the organization rules. Postwise package will be as follows.
- Technician – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- ,
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 44,900 – 142400/-
Online Process for NGRI Technician Jobs 2018
- Initially, Visit the official web portal of NGRI, www.ngri.org.in
- On the home page, Search for NGRI Recruitment 2018
- Download and read all the instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible, Then click on Apply Online
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then, Upload required documents to the application.
- Cross check the details once again and click Submit.
- Finally, Take a copy of NGRI AE Application Form for future reference.
Download NGRI AE Notification 2018