- 1 NFR Recruitment 2016
- 2 NFR Scouts & Guides Quota Vacancy Details
- 3 Northeast Frontier Railway 2016 Recruitment Details
- 3.1 Eligibility Criteria for NFR Group C & D Recruitment
- 3.2 Important Dates for NFR Exam
- 3.3 Instructions for Applying NFR Scouts & Guide Recruitment
- 3.4 Selection Procedure for NFR Recruitment
- 3.5 Application Fee
- 3.6 NFR Offers Pay Scale
- 3.7 NFR Recruitment 2016 Group C & D Admit Cards
- 3.8 North East Frontier Railway Results 2016
- 4 Download NFR Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
NFR Recruitment 2016
NFR Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently released in the Month of December. NFR Notification published through Employment Notice No: 03/2015. North East Frontier Railway has recently issued this notification for the recruitment of 12 Group C & D Posts. NFR Recruitment 2016 is a best opportunity for the people who are searching for the Latest Railway Jobs. Eligible contenders may apply for this NFR Scouts and Guide Quota Recruitment through Online and the last Date for NFR 2016 Recruitment is 21st January 2016.
North East Frontier Railway has announced Recruitment Notification for 12 Vacancies for Group C & D Posts. Interested applicants can check below section for further details regarding NFR Recruitment 2016. The Application Form for NFR available from 12th December 2015 to 21th January 2016 . Interested Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website for more details regarding NFR 2016 Recruitment. The Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply etc. of North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Details about North East Frontier Railway
North-east Frontier Railway (NFR) is one of the 17 railway zones in India. NFR headquartered at Maligaon, Guwahati in the Assam State. NF Railway handles operations in the entire North-east region and parts of Bihar & West Bengal. NFR divided into five divisions such as Padre, Katihar, Lumding, Rangia and Tinsukia Railway Division. Every year it releases notifications for various railway jobs. NFR Recruitment 2016 has recently published for filling the vacancies of Group C & D Jobs in Railway. Candidates who are looking for Scouts and Guides Quota Jobs in Railway can grab this opportunity.
North-East Frontier Railway
NFR Scouts & Guides Quota Vacancy Details
North East Frontier Railway has released this NFR Recruitment 2016 Notification for 12 Group C & D Posts in various Posts. Here we are giving Post wise vacancies released under the North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Group C & D.
No. of Vacancies: 12
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||NF Railway Jobs|
Northeast Frontier Railway 2016 Recruitment Details
The details regarding NFR Recruitment 2016 like No. of Vacancies, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc. are mentioned for a glance look for the aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts. The Brief Details about the North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 are listed below
Name of the Organization: North East Frontier Railway (NFR).
Name of the Posts: Group C & D (Scouts & Guides Quota).
No. of Posts: 12 Posts.
Official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Railway Job.
Job Location: Assam.
Eligibility Criteria for NFR Group C & D Recruitment
The candidates who are ready to apply for Group C & D Jobs released under NFR Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows. The Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit given in our site are as per the Eligibility Requirement given in North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Education Qualification for NFR Recruitment 2016 for Group C & D Posts
Candidates applying for NFR Recruitment should possess the
- For Group C NFR Posts:Candidates should passed 10th Class / Equivalent with ITI / Act Apprenticeship in relevant Trade.
- For Group D Railway Posts: Candidates should passed 10th Class / ITI/ Equivalent.
Age Limit for NFR Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are applying for NFR Group C & D Recruitment 2016 should attain below Age limits as
- For UR candidates: 18 to 32 Years.
- For OBC candidates: 18 to 35 Years.
- For SC / ST category: 18 to 37 Years.
Important Dates for NFR Exam
- Starting Date for NFR Application Form: 12/12/2015
- Last Date for Submitting the Application Form: 12/01/2016 by 17:30 hrs.
- Last Date for Submitting the Application for Remote Areas: 21/01/2016.
NFR Application Mode
Application form for the Group C & D (Scouts & Guides Quota) Posts released under NFR Recruitment 2016 will be available on our site from 12th December 2015. Kindly please open the form for the relevant posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. You can also get the offline application form from the official site. The Application form is available up to 12th January 2016.
Instructions for Applying NFR Scouts & Guide Recruitment
Candidates who are going to attend for NFR jobs should follow the below procedure released for NFR Recruitment 2016.
- Download the NFR Recruitment Application.
- The NFR Applicants need to attest the necessary Documents.
- Along with them, attach the Two filled Applications with Guested Signature, 3 recent Photographs.
- In the top of the Envelope indicate the tag as given below.
- Send them in Two self-attested envelopes with Rs.6/- Stamp on each.
- Make sure that NF Railway Recruitment Application will reach to the Adress before the Last date.
- If the candidates applied for both Gr C, D Posts made separate applications for two posts.
- Application in the prescribed format with necessary enclosures should be sent by ordinary post only. (OR) Dropped by hand in the APPLICATION BOX kept in the Recruitment Section, CPO’s Office, NF Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati.
Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
N. F. Railway HQ,
Guwahati – 781 011,
Selection Procedure for NFR Recruitment
Contenders who were applying for these NFR posts released under North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on performance in the following tests
- Scouting Skill Assessment,
- Personality Test,
- Written Test &
The Application fee for these NFR jobs should be paid through IPO drawn in favour of FA&CAO/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati-781011.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category have to pay Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/PWD /Women/ ex- serviceman /Minority and Economically Backward classes.
NFR Offers Pay Scale
- For Group C: Pay Band is Rs.5200/- to 20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 1900/-.
- For Group D: Pay Band is Rs.5200/- to 20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 1800/-.
NFR Recruitment 2016 Group C & D Admit Cards
After the last date of the application form submission, NFR Recruitment 2016 will issue the Admit Cards for the candidates. Please Log on to the official website for admit cards. Download the Admit Cards for the aspirants through Registration ID & Password from the NFR Group C & D Recruitment 2016.
North East Frontier Railway Results 2016
After the Completion of the recruitment process. Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 will release the results for the Group C & D Posts in Various Categories. Please visit the official website regularly for candidates results. Kindly Visit our website for more updates.