- 1 NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NFL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 NFL Management Trainee Deputy Manager Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Selection Process for Vacancy Jobs in NFL Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee For NFL Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.7 Important Dates To Apply For NFL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Necessary Documents Required to Send for NFL Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 How To Apply For NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 Jobs
- 1.10 Download NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has released the latest notification of NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for this NFL Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible. Nearly, there are 46 Deputy Manager, Senior Manager Jobs.
Moreover, the graduates, it is your turn to get into a Latest Government Jobs in NFL Recruitment 2018. So, apply online before the deadline 31st January 2018. Furthermore, additional information regarding NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 is given below.
Hence, the job seekers make use of this opportunity and suggest your friends apply for NFL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018. Moreover, you get the notifications of latest Government Jobs at www.govrecruitment.com. Therefore, keep browsing the site for more updates.
NFL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Organisation Name||National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee, Deputy Manager, Senior Manager|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||19th December 2017|
|Last Date||31st January 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
Aspirants applying for NFL Recruitment 2018 need to possess the below-mentioned educational qualifications based on post name.
- Deputy General Manager – Should have studied MBA/PGDM in any recognized university or institute.
- Senior Manager – Should have done MBA/PGDM in any recognized institute or university.
- Management Trainee – Any graduates of B.Tech/B.E in any recognized university or institute.
Candidates need to have the maximum age limit as mentioned below for the various posts in NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018.
- Deputy General Manager – 52 Years
- Senior Manager – 47 Years
- Management Trainee – 27 Years
NFL Management Trainee Deputy Manager Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy Details
Posts Names: Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Management Trainee
Vacancies: 46 Posts
- Deputy General Manager – 02 Posts
- Senior Manager – 03 Posts
- Management Trainee – 41 Posts
|Vacancies in NFL Management Trainee Posts|
|Category Wise Vacancies|
|Post Name & Discipline||No.of Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||PwBD|
Selection Process for Vacancy Jobs in NFL Recruitment 2018
Applied candidates will be shortlisted and selected for a Personal Interview by the National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2018.
★Note: Candidates having valid GATE-2016 Score in relevant discipline can only apply for Management Trainee Job in NFL Recruitment 2018.
Pay Scale Offered for NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
Candidates who will be selected by the NFL Recruitment 2018 will receive the following Pay Scale based on their post.
- Deputy General Manager – Rs. 36,600 – 66,000/- Per Month
- Senior Manager – Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/- Per Month
- Management Trainee – Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- Per Month
Application Fee For NFL Recruitment 2018 Notification
Aspirants willing to apply for the posts MT, Deputy Manager and Senior Manager in NFL Recruitment 2018 need to pay the application as per their category.
- General/OBS Candidates – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD/Departmental Candidates – No Fee
- ExSM – Ex-Serviceman
- PwBD – Divyangjan or Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
Important Dates To Apply For NFL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Application -19th December 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application – 31st January 2018
Necessary Documents Required to Send for NFL Recruitment 2018
Dear Candidates, it is compulsory to send the below mentioned certificates along with application form of NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018.
- Birth Certificate or 10th/Matric Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Mark sheets and Degree Certificates (Matric onwards upto highest level for all semesters/years). In case of CGPA/OGPA, conversion formula for percentage conversion to be invariably enclosed).
- Pay Scale (for PSU/Govt.) or CTC** (for Private Sector) Employer’s Certificate or FORM-16 for the requisite period or Appointment letter along with promotion/increment letter indicating CTC for requisite period and latest pay slip of November and/or December 2017.
- Experience Certificate with the date of joining and relieving. Certificate issued by Employer(s), if any, for past or present employment.
- Present Employment Proof Offer of appointment with latest pay slip.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Differently abled/PwBD candidates Medical Certificate in the prescribed format.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) / Permission letter/Application through proper channel From present employer in case of candidates working in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies.
- Application fees Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-, if applicable.
- Identity Proof AADHAAR/PAN/Passport/Election Photo Identity Card/ Identity Card issued by Govt./PSU/Passbook of any Nationalized Bank with a certified photograph.
How To Apply For NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 Jobs
Here are the guidelines that will help you to apply for the jobs in NFL recruitment 2018. Just go through them in a step by step procedure.
- First, open the official webiste of NFL at www.nationalfertilizers.com on your browser.
- Then click on Careers option at the bottom of the Home Page.
- Next, you will be taken to a new page where you have to click on “Continue to Careers”.
- Now, you can see a list of notifications. Then, just click on “Recruitment of Management Trainees in technical disciplines through GATE 2016” article.
- Then you will see the Apply Online option and click on it.
- Next, click on Register option.
- After that enter your valid e-mail address and you will receive an OTP to e-mail.
- Then enter the OTP number and you will be taken to Registration Form.
- Now, enter the correct details and click on register.
- Once you are registered, you need to enter other details, upload photo, signature and other relevant documents.
- Once again check your details and click on Payment option.
- Pay the application fee of NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 as per your category.
- Until the transaction is complete, do not refresh or reload the page.
- Once the transaction is complete, click on submit button.
- Finally, you can see your application form and take a print out.
- At last, send the form along with the above-mentioned documents to the below address before the last date 31st January 2018.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best! 😀