- 1 NFC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NFC Stenographer III Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Nuclear Fuel Complex Nurse A Vacancies 2018
- 1.3 Latest NFC Driver Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for NFC Sub Officer B Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for Latest NFC Careers 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for NFC Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by Nuclear Fuel Complex
- 1.8 Application Process for NFC Nurse A Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download Nuclear Fuel COmplex Advertisement 2018
NFC Recruitment 2018
The Nuclear Fuel Complex had come up with the latest employment notification. The advertisement is about to fill up the various vacancies. As per the news, the available positions are 35 Nurse A, Stenographer II, UDC, Driver and Other posts. Applicants willing to work for the Nuclear Fuel Complex can apply through online only. The officials will receive the online applications from 8th June 2018 to 29th June 2018. Individuals who had the desired qualifications can apply before the deadline for NFC Recruitment 2018. Further information has provided in the below sections.
Here is excellent news for the Telangana Government Jobs. The Government of NFC invites online applications from eligible applicants upto 29th June 2018. The Other details about NFC Recruitment 2018 had provided in the below sections. Check eligibility, pay scale, selection process, application fee, and many other features are updated in our blog. So, For latest government job updates, Bookmark www.govrecruitment.com.
NFC Stenographer III Notification 2018 – Overview
Online applications invited from the eligible candidates for the different posts in Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad; Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu. Know more info about application start date and other details in the following table.
|Name of The Organization||Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)|
|No. of Posts||36|
|Name of the Posts||Fireman, Driver, Steno, UDC, Guard|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
Nuclear Fuel Complex Nurse A Vacancies 2018
Post Name: Various
Total No of Vacancies: 35.
Postwise Vacancy details:
- Nurse ‘A’ (Post Code 11801) – 02 Posts
- Sub-Officer ‘B’ (Post Code 11802) – 03 Posts
- Leading Fireman ‘A’ (Post Code 11803) – 01 Posts
- Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman (A) (Post Code 11804) – 11 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II (English) (Post Code 11805) – 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III (English) (Post Code 11806) – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-III (Hindi) (Post Code 11807) – 01 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (Post Code 11808) – 04 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Post Code 11809) – 10 Posts
- Security Guard (Post Code 11810) – 01 Post
Latest NFC Driver Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for NFC Recruitment 2018 should possess the minimum educational and age qualifications as per the rules. The details are as follows. For more details, Go to the official advertisement updated here on our page.
- Nurse ‘A’ (Post Code 11801) – XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from any Central/State Nursing Council in India (or) B.Sc. (Nursing) (or) Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with three years experience in Hospital (or) Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces
- Sub-Officer ‘B’ (Post Code 11802) – SSC or equivalent plus Sub Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College OR CISF Fire Training Centre. Job hunters having valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be given preference. Experience 12 years with at least 05 years as Leading Fireman (OR) 15 years as Fireman/DCO
- Leading Fireman ‘A’ (Post Code 11803) – SSC/equivalent. Experience as Fireman in a well established Fire Service Organization. Applicants are having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centre and valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be given preference. OR Sub Officers Course from National Fire Service College. Also, having valid Heavy vehicle driving License will be given preference. NOTE: (i) Out of the above No. of years of relevant experience 08 years as Fireman/DCO 07 years as Fireman/DCO
- Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman (A) (Post Code 11804) – HSC ((Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks, & Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one-year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 27 to 25 Years Depend on the post.
- For postwise age limits, Kindly please go through the advertisement which is at the end of the page.
Application Fee for NFC Sub Officer B Vacancies 2018
- For Postcode 11801, 11802 & 11805
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.150/-
- For Postcode 11803, 11804, and 11806 to 11810
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST, Women Candidates, ExServicemen and Physically challenged persons are exempted from Application Fee.
Selection Process for Latest NFC Careers 2018
Individuals who had applied for NFC Recruitment 2018 should undergo the following screening rounds as per the organization rules.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
Important Dates for NFC Recruitment 2018
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 08.06.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 29.06.2018
- Date of Examination: July/Aug 2018
Pay Scale Offered by Nuclear Fuel Complex
- 1. Nurse ‘A’ (Post Code 11801) – Rs.44900/-
- 2. Sub-Officer ‘B’ (Post Code 11802) – Rs.35400/-
- 3. Leading Fireman ‘A’ (Post Code 11803) – Rs.25500/-
- 4. Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman (A) (Post Code 11804) – Rs.21700/-
- 5. Stenographer Grade-II (English) (Post Code 11805) – Rs.35400/-
- 6. Stenographer Grade-III (English) (Post Code 11806) – Rs.25500/-
- 7. Stenographer Grade-III (Hindi) (Post Code 11807) – Rs.25500/-
- 8. Upper Division Clerk (Post Code 11808) – Rs.25500/-
- 9. Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Post Code 11809) – Rs.19,900/–
- 10. Security Guard (Post Code 11810) – Rs.18,000/-
Application Process for NFC Nurse A Jobs 2018
- Candidates have to visit the official web portal of NFC, www.nfc.gov.in
- Go to the Latest Information on the home page.
- Search and Download the NFC Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
- Then, read all the conditions carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, Click on the Application link
- Enter the details into the application without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee if any.
- Next, upload necessary documents to the form.
- Finally, cross-check the details and submit.
- Take a copy of the application for future reference.
Download Nuclear Fuel COmplex Advertisement 2018