- 1 NEIFM Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 NEIFM Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
- 1.2 NEIFM Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NEIFM Panchakarma Assistant Recruitment
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine Offers Pay Scale
- 1.6 Application Process for NEIFM Panchakarma Nurse Jobs 2016
- 1.7 Download NEIFM Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
NEIFM Recruitment 2016
NEIFM Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently issued. North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine has published the Employment Notification for the recruitment of 12 Botanist, Zoologist, Pharmacognosist and other posts. NEIFM Recruitment is the Excellent Opportunity for the Aspirants who are searching Latest Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh. Interested Candidates can apply NEIFM Posts on or before the last date, i.e., 05/09/2016.
Eligible Aspirants can refer the Official Website, i.e., www.neifm.nic.in for more information. NEIFM Pasighat Arunachal Pradesh invites applications from regular serving employees of Central Government or State Government Organizations. For more Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Age Limit, Pay Scale, etc., are given below.
About North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine
NEIFM stands for North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine. NEIFM located in Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh. This organisation works under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Folk Medicine Institute researchers about the various flora & fauna sprawling in the northeastern region of India. The north east region of India consists of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura. The medical institute is laid on 40 acres of land for the institute at Pasighat, headquarters of East Siang District. North Eastern Institute is one of the oldest towns in the state.
NEIFM Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
|Organisation Name||NEIFM, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh|
|No of Posts||12 Vacancies|
|Post-Names||Botanist, Zoologist, and Other Posts|
|Starting Date||23rd July 2016|
|Last Date||05th September 2016.|
|Age Limit||Maximum 55 Years|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Selection Mode||Written Test and Interview|
NEIFM Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy Details
Applicants searching for Latest Government Jobs in India can apply for NEIFM Recruitment. Post Wise Vacancy Details are provided below.
Name of the Posts: Botanist, Zoologist, Panchakarma Assistant & Other Posts.
No.of Posts: 12 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Botanist – 1 Post.
- Ethnobotanist – 1 Post.
- Pharmacognosist – 1 Post.
- Zoologist – 1 Post.
- Herbarium Curator/Museum Curator – 1 Post.
- Panchakarma Nurse – 1 Post.
- Panchakarma Assistant – 4 Post.
- Store Keeper – 1 Post.
- Pharmacy Assistant – 1 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for NEIFM Panchakarma Assistant Recruitment
Interested and Eligible Contenders who are applying for NEIFM Recruitment Posts should attain the following Eligibility Criteria. Post Wise Details are provided below.
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate degree in relevant Department for Botanist, Ethnobotanist, Pharmacognosist, Zoologist, Herbarium Curator/Museum Curator Posts.
- Candidates should possess 10th / 12th and related essential experience for Panchakarma Nurse, Panchakarma Assistant, Store Keeper, Pharmacy Assistant Posts.
Candidates Upper age limit should not exceed more than 55 Years for the NEIFM Recruitment.
Candidates are advised to refer the Official Notification for post wise application fee details.
North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine Offers Pay Scale
Selected Candidates will receive the Pay Scale from the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Post wise Pay scales are mentioned below.
- Botanist, Ethnobotanist, Pharmacognosist, Zoologist – Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with GP Rs.6,600/-.
- Herbarium Curator/Museum Curator – Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with the Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-.
- Panchakarma Nurse – Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
- Panchakarma Assistant – Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
- Store Keeper, Pharmacy Assistant – Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-.
Application Process for NEIFM Panchakarma Nurse Jobs 2016
- First, visit the Official Website, i.e., www.neifm.nic.in
- Download the Online Application Form.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Submit the Application Form along with relevant Certificates to the below-mentioned address.
North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine, Government of India,
Ministry of AYUSH, OPP. APST Bus Station,
PO-Pasighat, District -East Siang,
Arunachal Pradesh- 791102.
Download NEIFM Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Click here to download the NEIFM Recruitment 2016 Official Notification.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.