- 1 NDMC SR Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NDMC SR Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria to Apply for NDMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Vacancy Details of NDMC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for NDMC SR Recruitment of 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered by NDMC Notification 2018
- 1.6 NDMC Application Fee For Senior & Junior Residents Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates For NDMC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.8 How To Apply For NDMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download NDMC SR Recruitment Notification PDF 2018
NDMC SR Recruitment 2018
Maybe it is a good news for those who are searching jobs in the Government Sector. Yes, North Delhi Municipal Corporation has released NDMC SR Recruitment 2018 Notification. Therefore, instead of going and searching for the job, one can apply for NDMC Recruitment 2018.
Hence, you may apply for the posts of Senior Resident & Junior Resident in NDMC. Moreover, there are around 77 vacancies in the North Delhi Municipal Corporation. So, you can check the eligibility details below and apply before the last date 08th January 2018.
Additionally, you can also view the latest notifications of Central and State Government Jobs at www.govrecruitment.com. And also prepare for other competitive exams on this site with Latest Current Affairs. So, keep checking the site for more updates.
NDMC SR Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organisation Name||North Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Junior & Senior Residents|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||28th December 2017|
|Last Date||08th January 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for NDMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
- Senior Resident – Aspirants applying for Senior Resident should have a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from any recognized university or its equivalent as per the MCI.
- Junior Resident – Candidates who are interested to apply for Junior Resident need to have a Graduate Degree from any recognized university with registered Delhi Municipal Council.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
Vacancy Details of NDMC Recruitment 2018
Posts Names: Senior Resident, Junior Resident
- Senior Resident (SR) – 45 Posts
- Anesthesia: 05 Posts
- Biochemistry: 01 Post
- Casualty: 01 Post
- Cardiology: 02 Posts
- Dialysis Unit: 01 Post
- Dermatology: 02 Post
- Gastro: 01 Post
- Gen. Medicine: 05 Posts
- Gen. Surgery: 05 Posts
- Neurology: 01 Posts
- Nursing Home: 02 Posts
- Obst. & Gynae: 07 Posts
- Orthopedics: 02 Posts
- Oto- Rhino-Laryngology: 01 Posts
- Pediatrics: 05 Posts
- Physiology: 02 Posts
- Radiology: 02 Posts
- Junior Resident (JR) – 32
Selection Process for NDMC SR Recruitment of 2018
Applied candidates for the NDMC Jobs 2018 2ill be selected based on their performance in the below tests conducted by the North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- Written Test
Pay Scale Offered by NDMC Notification 2018
Aspirants who are selected by the NDMC Recruitment 2018 will get the pay scale and grade pay as given below for the Senior & Junior Resident Posts.
|Post Name||Pay Scale/Month||Grade Pay|
NDMC Application Fee For Senior & Junior Residents Recruitment 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for the vacancy posts in North Delhi Municipal Corporation can pay the below mentioned application fee before the last date.
- General/OBC Category – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST Category – Rs.500/-
Important Dates For NDMC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 28th December 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application – 08th January 2018
- Date & time of NDMC Interview 2018 – 08th January 2018, 9:30 AM
Venue of Interview:
Hindu Rao Hospital,
5th Floor, Library G- Block,
How To Apply For NDMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates can check the interview date and apply for the Senior and Junior Residents posts in NDMC Recruitment 2018. Hence follow the below steps to apply.
- First, open the official site of NDMC at www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- Then check for the latest NDMC Senior & Junior Residents Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Next, click on the link to download and read the information carefully.
- Then fill the application with necessary details in the prescribed format.
- Moreover, attach the original and attested copies of certificates & any other documents along with passport size photographs.
- At last, check the date of interview and attend the above-mentioned venue with these documents at the time of interview.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best! 😀