- 1 NDA and NA Exam II 2017 Application Form, Dates
- 1.1 UPSC NDA and NA (II) Notification 2017 Details
- 1.2 NDA and NA II Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 NDA and NA (2) 2017 Application Fee
- 1.4 National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (II) Exam Selection Procedure
- 1.5 NDA and NA 2017 Examination (II) Important Dates
NDA and NA Exam II 2017 Application Form, Dates
Union Public Service Commission has announced the notification for applying National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Examination II 2017 on the official website. Well, if you are interested in setting your career in the National Defence Services can apply for NDA and NA Exam II. Every year the huge number of students will participate in the exam to set their career on the right path. UPSC Board conducts NDA and NA Exams twice in a year in the months of April and September. In April month, UPSC conducts NDA and NA Exam I and in September it conducts NDA and NA (II) Examination. NDA and NA Exam II 2017 Application Form is available on official site.
In the current year for the month of September, UPSC will release 390 posts approximately which will be filled through this exam. Out of 390 posts, 335 are for National Defence Academy ( 208 posts for Indian Army, 72 posts for Indian Air Force, 55 posts for Indian Navy) and the remaining 55 posts are for Indian Naval Academy.
UPSC NDA and NA (II) Notification 2017 Details
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||NAD and NA Examination (II)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Exam Category||Defence Exam|
NDA and NA II Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam II must possess the following eligibility qualifications which are specified by UPSC.
- Candidates must possess the minimum qualification of 10+2 pattern of school education or possess 12th Pass or its equivalent with recognized University / Institution.
- Applicants of NDA and NA Exam II must be the Indian Nationals, subject to Bhutan or Nepal, Tibetan came to India before 1st January 1962 for permanent settling in India.
- Unmarried Male Candidates can apply for the UPSC Exam.
Only the candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 1999 and not later than 01st January 2002 are eligible for applying NDA & NA Exam (II) 2017.
NDA and NA (2) 2017 Application Fee
Candidates applying for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam must make the payment through online by Visa, Debit Card, Master and Net Banking. If the payment is made through Offline it is possible by cash payment through SBI Bank. Following are the Category wise application fee details.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- The Application Fee is exempted for SC / ST Category candidates, sons of ex-serviceman / JCO / NCO and other ranks of the army.
The selection of the applied candidates is done on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds conducted by the UPSC Board.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Review by Command Hospital.
Shortlisted candidates for NDA and NA (II) Exam are called for Personal Interview at SSB Centers allotted by SSC and selected candidates in the interview are called for Medical review within 5 days.
SSB selection stages include interview, group testing officer test, psychology test, and conference.
NDA and NA 2017 Examination (II) Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07th June 2017.
- Last Date to Apply NDA and NA Exam II 2017 Application Form: 30th June 2017 till 06:02 pm.
- Final Date for the Payment of Application Fee through Offline: 29th June 2017.
- Last Date for Online Application Fee Payment: 30th June 2017 till 6:00 pm.
- Admit Cards Availability: 3 weeks before the exam.
- Date of Written Test Results: December 2017.
- Date of SSB Interviews: January to April 2018.
- Commencement of Course: 02nd February 2018.