- 1 NCAOR Executive Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 NCAOR Executive Assistant Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NCAOR Executive Assistant Vacancies 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates NCAOR Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research
- 1.7 Steps to Apply for NCAOR Officer Vacancies 2017
- 1.8 Download NCAOR Officer Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
NCAOR Executive Assistant Recruitment 2017
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research has issued an advertisement for 15 vacancies. NCAOR Executive Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification has published for Executive Assistant and Officer Posts. The NCAOR has invited the applicants to fill the NCAOR Jobs 2017. Eligible candidates can apply for the NCAOR Vacancies 2017 through Online mode. No other application ways are available. Candidates can check the official website of NCAOR, www.ncaor.gov.in.
Online applications are available from 22nd June 2017. The last date to submit the applications is 24th July 2017. Candidates can check our website www.govrecruitment.com for more Latest Government Job updates. For more details about NCAOR Executive Assistant Recruitment 2017 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. from the below sections.
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR)|
|Name of the Post||Executive Assistant and Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||15 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||22nd June 2017|
|End Date||24th July 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
NCAOR Executive Assistant Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Executive Assistant and Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 15 posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Officer (Finance & Accounts)||02 Posts|
|Officer (Purchase & Stores)||02 Posts|
|Officer (Administration, General
Administration & Services)
|Executive Assistants (Finance &
|Executive Assistants (Purchase & Stores)||04 Posts|
|Executive Assistants ( Administration,
General Administration & Services)
Eligibility Criteria for NCAOR Executive Assistant Vacancies 2017
- Officer Posts: The candidates should complete Masters Degree from a recognized University/ Institute. Aspirants should have the computer knowledge.
- Executive Assistant Posts: The candidates should possess Bachelor Degree from any reputed Institute/ College. Aspirants should have six years experience and basic computer knowledge.
The applied candidates of NCAOR Vacancies 2017 should not exceed more than 35 years. Maximum age is relaxable for the reserved candidates. For age relaxation detail, aspirants can check the official notification provided below.
Important Dates NCAOR Jobs 2017
- Starting Date to Send the Online Applications: 22nd June 2017
- Last Date to Submit the Applications: 24th July 2017
The applied candidates of NCAOR Vacancies 2017 will select based on their performance in the following selection rounds. The recruitment department of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research will conduct these rounds.
- Written Test
Pay Scale Offered by National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research
The candidates who select for the NCAOR Recruitment 2017 will receive the salary from the recruitment department of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research. Post wise consolidation details are given below.
- Officer Post: Rs. 47,600/- PM
- Executive Assistant Post: Rs. 35,400/-
Steps to Apply for NCAOR Officer Vacancies 2017
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official website of NCAOR, www.ncaor.gov.in.
- Search for the NCAOR Executive Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Open and read the advertisement carefully.
- Know the eligibility details for NCAOR Jobs 2017.
- If eligible, candidates can open the online applications.
- Fill the form correctly with the required details.
- Upload all the required personal and educational documents.
- Recheck the application once before going to submit the NCAOR application.
- Finally, click on Ok button to complete the online application process.
- Keep an NCAOR application form for future reference.