- 1 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
- 1.2 Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Apprentice Trainee Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NDV Tradesman (Skilled) Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Online Application Form
- 1.5 Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Offers Pay Brand
- 1.6 Download Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017 Notification was recently released in the Month of November 2016. Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has released a notification for the recruitment of 290 vacancies of Apprentice Trainee Posts. Candidates who have been waiting for Central Government Jobs in India can utilize this opportunity. Therefore, all the interested contestants who want to apply for the Naval Dockyard Vizag Trade Recruitment may apply Online on or before 05-12-2016.
Candidates can also view Naval Dockyard official website of, i.e., www.apprenticeship.gov.in. This is to inform you that necessary information about the Naval Dockyard Vizag Recruitment 2017 is given below. The other details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Age Limits, Fee Details, How to Apply, Application Fee, Trade wise Vacancy Details, Etc., are listed below to have easy access.
The Indian Navy which is a well balanced & a cohesive three Dimensional force, capable of operating above, on & under the surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. This consists of three commands such as Western Naval Command, Eastern Naval Command, and Southern Naval Command has each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-chief.
|Name of Board||Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam|
|No of Posts||290 Posts.|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Trainee Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Writen Examination / Interview.|
Naval Dockyard Vizag had recently issued a notification which consists of 290 Apprentice Trainee posts under the name of Vishakhapatnam Dockyard Recruitment 2016. The Trade Wise vacancies details are given in a particular manner below.
Name of the Post: Apprentice Trainee Posts
➡ Total No of Posts: 290 Posts.
Group Wise Vacancies:
01. Electrician: 35 Posts
02. Electroplate: 03 Posts
03. Electronics Mechanic: 25 Posts
04. (IT & ESM): 08 Posts
05. Fitter: 35 Posts
06. Instrument Mechanic: 08 Posts
07. Machinist: 25 Posts
08. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM): 06 Posts
09. Painter (General): 08 Posts
10. Pattern Maker: 03 Posts
11. R & A/C Mechanic: 18 Posts
12. Welder (Gas & Electric): 18 Posts
13. Carpenter: 25 Posts
14. Foundry-man: 03 Posts
15. Forger & Heat Treater (FHT): 03 Posts
16. Mechanic (Diesel): 25 Posts
17. Pipe Fitter: 16 Posts
18. Sheet Metal Worker: 26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NDV Tradesman (Skilled) Recruitment 2016
The contenders who have been seeking to apply for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017 should match up with below eligibility criteria of Age Limit & Educational Qualifications are given below.
Candidates should have Completed ITI in the relevant trade from recognized Institute.
Applicants age should be as on 01-04-2017
- For General Category: Candidates should be born Between 01 Apr 1996 to 01 Apr 2003 and
- For ST/SC Candidates: Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 1991 to 01 Apr 2003.
Candidates who are applied for Tradesman (Skilled) Apprentice Trainee posts, applications are invited by the Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam in the prescribed format to the below Postal address on or before the due date.
“The Officer-in-Charge (for ‘Apprenticeship Enrollment’),
The Naval Dockyard Apprentices School,
VM Naval Base 5.0 Post Office,
Rs.5200/- – Rs.20200/- with GP Rs.1900/-.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.