- 1 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of Bombay Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Pay Scale for Indian Navy Mumbai Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Application Procedure for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 Download Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Notification & Application form Pdf
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently in the month of September 2016. Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Dockyard Mumbai has announced the advt for 315 Apprenticeship Trainee ITI Posts. Candidates those who are eagerly waiting for the Maharashtra Latest Govt Jobs can grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016 through Offline.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has invited applications from desired candidates to fill up 315 Apprentice Vacancies. The last date for submission of application form is 14th October 2016. Interested job seekers can also refer Indian navy official website www.indiannavy.nic.in for more updates. The Complete details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, and Application process, etc., are explained below.
Naval Dockyard was also known as Bombay Dockyard. It is an Indian shipbuilding yard at Mumbai. The Yard was established in 1735 by the East India Company, which brought in shipwrights from their base at Surat to construct vessels using Malabar teak. One of their no., Lovji Nusserwanjee Wadia, was a key figure in the success of the Yard, as indicated in The New Cambridge History of India: Science, Technology, and Medicine in Colonial India.
|Organization Name||Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|No of Posts||315 Posts.|
|Post Names||ITI Apprenticeship Trainee Posts.|
|Starting Date||Available now|
|Last Date||14th October 2016|
|Age Limit||Check below|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Test/Skill Test|
Vacancy Details of Bombay Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2016
No of Vacancies: 315 Posts.
Name of the Trade and other details:
One Year Training:
- Mechanist: 15
- Instrument mechanist: 10
- Fitter: 40
- Mechanic machine tool maintenance: 10
- Refrigerator and air conditioner machine: 10
- Electroplater: 10
- Welder: 15
- Painter: 10
- Maison: 15
- Tailor: 15
- Pattern Maker: 10
Two Years Training:
- Mechanic (Diesel): 25
- Foundry Man: 05
- Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft): 15
- Power Electrician: 15
- Shipwright Steel: 15
- Plumber: 20
- Pipe Fitter: 15
- Roger (Heavy Industries): 10
- Sheet metal worker: 10
- Crane Operator (Overhead SI): 10
- Shipwright Wood: 15
Interested candidates who are ready to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 must check the eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
For Apprentices Post: Candidates must have Passed Class 10th/ Matric with 50% marks & ITI Certificate in relevant trade with 65% marks or equivalent from a recognized board.
Applicants should Be Born between 01st April 1996 to 31st March 2003.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai offers an appropriate salary for the Apprentice Trainee (ITI) post selected candidates.
- Visit the Naval Dockyard official website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Read the Indian Navy Mumbai Apprentice Trainee (ITI) Notification Pdf.
- Download & Print the Naval Dockyard Advt & Application Form.
- Fill the offline application with required information.
- Paste the Passport size color photo in a given space.
- Submit the filled application form with required documents to the below-mentioned address.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Post Box No-10035 GPO,
Mumbai – 400 001.
There is No Application Fee for Apprentice Trainee posts.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.