- 1 National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019
- 2 NSC Notification 2019 – Overview
- 3 NSC Manager Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 4 NSC National Seeds Bharati Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Important Dates for NSC Recruitment 2019
- 6 Application Fee for NSC Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 7 Salary Details for NSC Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- 8 NSC Indian Seeds Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
- 9 How to Apply for NSC Deputy General Manager Notification 2019
- 10 Download NSCL Notification 2019
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019
National Seeds Corporation Limited has issued a Latest Employment News, here the Notification for recruit the 264 vacant positions. Through this National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019 NSC going to hire the Trainee, Manager, Asst & Other Posts. The Application form availble on its official website from on 19th Jan 2019. The Govt Jobs hunters who have done their Graduation and Post Graduation can utilize this opportunity. For more details about of National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019 refer the official website www.indiaseeds.com.
NSC invites the application forms from 19th Jan 2019 to 09th Feb 2019. Interested candidates can apply for National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019 before the last date. Candidates who are looking for a job in Delhi can apply for this NSC Delhi Govt Jobs. Applicants can also refer our website for more updates of State Govt Jobs. Other details of NSC Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
NSC Notification 2019 – Overview
|Name of Organization||National Seeds Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Trainee, Manager, Asst & Other Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||264|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||19th Jan 2019|
|Last Date||09th Feb 2019|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
NSC Manager Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
The Jobhunters who are looking for a job opportunity in Govt sector can apply for National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates check the vacancy details of the notification at indiaseeds.com. And also we are updating the vacancy details here in the below section.
- No. of Vacancy: 264
- Name of Posts: Trainee, Manager, Asst & Other Posts
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Deputy General Manager||01|
NSC National Seeds Bharati Vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are going to apply for NSC Recruitment 2019 must have the following eligibility criteria like educational qualifications and age limits as given below.
Educational Qualification for NSC Indian Seeds Jobs 2019
Candidate should have passed the below mentioned educational qualifications with the relavent field of study from recognized Institute/ University. For more details refer the official notification at @ www.indianseeds.com.
- Management Trainee: B.Sc. (Agriculture), MBA/ M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) (Civil)/CA/CS.
- Senior Trainee/ Diploma Trainee: MBA (Agri. Business Management)/B.Sc. (Agri). OR Three years diploma in Civil/Agri./Electrical Engineering.
- Trainee: ITI certificate in trade of Fitter OR BBA/BCA/BA (Personnel Management) OR B.Com OR B.Sc. (Agri.)/Chemistry and Botany.
- Trainee Mate: 12th in Agriculture.
- Assistant (Legal): Degree in Law.
- Deputy General Manager: MBA/ Two years PG Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ MSW/ MA/ LLB.
Age Limits for National Seeds Corporation Limited Vacancy 2019
- Trainee Mate: Not exceeding 25 years
- Senior Trainee/ Diploma Trainee/ Trainee/ Management Trainee: Not exceeding 27 years
- Assistant (Legal): No more than 30 years
- Deputy General Manager: No more than 50 years
Applicants may refer the official notification from the below given direct link for more details on age limits and also for the category wise age relaxation details.
Important Dates for NSC Recruitment 2019
- Application Submission Start Date: 19th Jan 2019
- Online Application Submission Last Date: 09th Feb 2019
Application Fee for NSC Assistant Recruitment 2019
The application fee will be as per the norms of the Organization(NSC). candidates must pay the application fee as on the official notification. Applications are not acceptable without the Application fee. For more details on an application fee like category wise application fee, read the notification from the below link.
- GEN/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman: – Rs. 525 /-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: – Rs.25 /–
- Payment Mode: – Fees can be submitted through Online Mode.
[ Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Salary Details for NSC Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
|Name of Post||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Deputy General Manager||700000/-|
NSC Indian Seeds Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
Interested candidates can apply for National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2019 at the official website of the NSC. The selection process for the recruitment of 264 posts will be based on the below given selection processes.
- Written Exam
How to Apply for NSC Deputy General Manager Notification 2019
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this NSCL Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the application form carefully.
- Login to indiaseeds.com (NSCL Official website)
- Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Management Trainee, Diploma Trainee Posts
- Read the NSCL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above
- Click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Make an Online application Fee of successful payment.
- Recheck the application before Submit the application.
- Take a print out for future use.
Download NSCL Notification 2019