- 1 NACO Associate Consultant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 National AIDS Control Organization Recruitment 2018 | Brief Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For NISG NACO Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Pay Scale for NACO Associate Consultant Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Important Dates for NISG Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 General Information For Applying For NACO Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Steps To apply for NACO Associate Consultant Recruitment 2018
NACO Associate Consultant Recruitment 2018
NACO Associate Consultant Recruitment 2018 Notification has issued recently. So, the Aspirants who are looking for the NISG NACO Vacancies 2018 can refer this article thoroughly. National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) is going to hire the desired applicants to fill up Associate Consultant Vacancies. Contenders who are browsing for the Latest NISG jobs 2018 in New Delhi can utilize this chance as soon as possible. National Institute For Smart Government (NISG) NACO has an urgent requirement for Associate Consultant Positions for New Delhi Location.
National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) Recruitment Board is going to select the competitors to fill up Associate Consultant Vacancies. Interested contestants can apply for NACO Recruitment 2018 through official website of NISG i.e www.nisg.org. The Last Date for the NACO Associate Consultant Application is 27th June 2018. The Complete details of NACO Associate Consultant Recruitment 2018 such as Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, General Information, Experience, and How to apply, etc., explained below.
About National AIDS Control Organization (NACO)
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) oversees the implementation of policies and programs for health and health care in the country. While the responsibility for the delivery of healthcare services rests largely with the State Governments, the Central Government sets policies and provides resources for the implementation of nationally formulated Programs.
National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare envisions an India where every person living with HIV has access to quality care and is treated with dignity. In order to achieve the goal of, “halting and reversing the epidemic”, the focus is laid on prevention, care, support and treatment efforts.
National AIDS Control Organization Recruitment 2018 | Brief Details
|Company Name||National AIDS Control Organization (NACO)|
|Qualification||Medical Degree (MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS) with Post Graduate|
|Experience||Mimimum 3 Years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Role||Associate Consultant- M&E|
|Salary||50000 to 125000|
|Last date||27th June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria For NISG NACO Recruitment 2018
Desired job hunters who are going to apply for NISG Associate Consultant Recruitment 2018 must and should check the eligibility conditions discussed below. The Eligibility requirements such as Educational Qualifications and Age Limits are described below.
Contenders should have to complete Medical Degree (MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS) with Post Graduate Degree/Applied Epidemiology/Diploma in Public Health/Health Administration/Field Epidemiology/Healthcare Management/Health Management/Public Health Informatics or equivalent.
- Not exceeding 60 years as on 01.04.2018 and having the sound health to undertake extensive field visits.
Pay Scale for NACO Associate Consultant Jobs 2018
National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) will provide pay scale for selected candidates of NACO Associate Consultant Recruitment 2018 based on their role. Refer below information for more information Pay Scale details.
- National Consultant: Rs. 1,20,000/ –
- Consultant: Rs. 78,000/-
- Associate Consultant: Rs. 50,000/-
Important Dates for NISG Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for NACO Associate Consultant application form: 15th June 2018.
- Last Date For NISG NACO Vacancies Application Form: 27th June 2018.
General Information For Applying For NACO Recruitment 2018
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- Engagement of Consultants will be on the full working day basis and their place of work will be New Delhi except for the Regional Level Positions.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age, etc. have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
- Submission of applications shall not give any confirmation to be called for interview or selection.
- The appointment of consultants is purely on contractual basis.
- Proficiency in the usage of computer (Micro Soft-Word, MS-Excel, MS Access) & strong presentation and communication skills (written & oral) is essential for all the posts in NACO.
- If competitors face any problem while applying, can inform to the mentioned mail id [email protected].
Steps To apply for NACO Associate Consultant Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Desired job seekers can follow the below steps to apply for multiple positions.
- Login in portal via using below provided a link.
- Customer Code: NISG
- Enter your email id as employee code in the system.
- In password section please enter a password which will be shared to you on email id that you have mentioned at the time of filling an application form.
(FURTHER STEPS: Select Function as NACO -> Apply for the suitable position).
Alternatively, you can send your applications on the above-stated e-mail ids