- 1 NABI Scientist D Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 NABI Recruitment 2017 | Brief Details
- 1.2 National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NABI Scientist Notification 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 How to Apply for NABI Mohali Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered for NABI Scientist E, F, C, D Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Download PDF of NABI Official Advertisement 2017
NABI Scientist D Recruitment 2017
NABI Scientist D Recruitment 2017 Notification issued through an Advertisement No.NABI/ 02/2017/Rectt. National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute has recently come up with the employment notification for 45 Scientist Vacancies. Every Year NABI provides various employment facilities to the unemployed candidates. In the same way this year also it has announced the latest job notification. The Govt of Punjab is recruiting the candidates based on their qualification and experience in the relevant subjects. Mode of application is Offline. Eligible aspirants have to download the application forms from the official website www.nabi.res.in.
Candidates who are interested in the Latest Government Jobs in Punjab can fill the applications. The application fee has to be paid in the form of DD to the higher officials of the NABI. The Applications are available on the site until 30th May 2017. Other information like Vacancy details, No. of Posts, Mode of Application, Selection Process, etc. are shared below.
NABI Recruitment 2017 | Brief Details
|Organization Name||National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute|
|No of Vacancies||45 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Scientist Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||30th May 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Based on essential qualification and experience|
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Scientist Posts
No. of Vacancies: 45 Posts
Post wise vacancy Details
- Scientist-F: 05 Posts
- Scientist-E: 10 Posts
- Scientist-D: 15 Posts
- Scientist-C: 15 Posts
Candidates applying for the NABI Scientist D Recruitment 2017 should complete Ph.D. degree from a recognized university and must have a good experience in the relevant subject.
Applicants can kindly refer to the official notification for the Age Limits of the NABI Scientist D Recruitment 2017. Age relaxation applies to the SC/ST Candidates as per the govt norms.
Aspirants should pay the application fee through DD for “National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali” payable at Mohali according to the category wise. The application fee is as mentioned below.
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- There is No Application Fee for the SC/ST Candidates
- Opening Date to fill the NABI Scientist Application Form: Available Now
- Final date to submit application form: 30th May 2017
- Initially, applicants have to log on the website www.nabi.resi.in
- Get the official notification from the appropriate link.
- Go through the official advertisement very carefully.
- Have a brief idea regarding the notification details.
- Download the offline application form from the proper link.
- Fill up the form without committing any mistakes.
- Attach passport size photograph.
- Finally, check the data and sign on the application form.
- Send the duly filled in form to below given address.
The Administrative Officer,
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute,
SAS Nagar Mohali,
Selected candidates for the post of Scientist will receive the best pay scale. Post wise salary details are as follows.
- Scientist-F: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with a GP of Rs. 8,900/-
- Scientist-E: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/-
- Scientist-D: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- along with a GP of Rs. 7,600/-
- Scientist-C: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with a GP of Rs. 6,600/-
Please Contact for Government Job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.