- 1 NABARD Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview – NABARD Job Notification 2019
- 1.2 NABARD Manager Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – NABARD Assistant Manager Job Openings 2019
- 1.4 @nabard.org Assistant Manager Vacancy 2019 – Selection Process
- 1.5 Pay Scale – NABARD Manager Job Openings 2019
- 1.6 Application Fee – NABARD AM Careers 2019
- 1.7 Important Dates – NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 Application Process – NABARD Grade A & Grade B Job Openings 2019
- 1.9 Important Links – NABARD Grade B Careers 2019
NABARD Recruitment 2019
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has published an advertisement to fill the vacant seats in their organization. It invites online applications from the eligible contenders. As per the NABARD Recruitment 2019, they have openings as Assistant Manager & Manager Posts. If you are waiting for the Latest Government Jobs in NABARD, then start the applying before 26th May 2019. The online link has already activated in the official site. Official Notification & Online Link is at the end of the article. Contenders must have completed the prescribed educational qualification before applying for the NABARD Job Openings 2019. NABARD officials will select the candidates based on the performance of Written Exam/ Inteview. Applicants who have chosen for the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Assistant Manager Posts 2019 will appoint as Officers all over India. Candidates can find more government jobs from our website i.e, www.govrecruitment.com from here.
For all those who are waiting for the Central Government Jobs then why late check the details from the article and start applying for the NABARD Manager Careers 2019. Contenders check the eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, pay scale, and other details furnished below. Read the article till the end and then start applying.
Overview – NABARD Job Notification 2019
|Organization||National Bank of Agriculture & Rural Development|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager & Manager|
|No of Vacancies||87|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date||10th May 2019|
|Last Date||26th May 2019|
NABARD Manager Vacancy 2019 – Details
Dear aspirants are you looking for the Central Govt Jobs then here is the good news. NABARD has released an official notification to fill 87 vacancies as Assistant Manager, Manager Posts. If you are willing to get through this NABARD Recruitment 2019 start preparing by checking the Previous Papers of the NABARD. Category wise & Post wise vacancy details are as follows.
|2.||Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology||2||–||1||1||1||5|
|3.||Economics & Agricultural Economics||2||1||1||2||1||7|
|8.||Land Development – Soil Science||3||1||–||1||–||5|
|9.||Plantation and Horticulture||2||–||–||1||–||3|
Eligibility Criteria – NABARD Assistant Manager Job Openings 2019
NABARD Manager Careers 2019 – Educational Qualifications
Aspirants must meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the NABARD Employement Notification 2019. If in case the applicant fails to meet the eligibility criteria then the application gets rejected. Only one application from one candidate is accepted. If you want to crack the NABARD Recruitment 2019then start preparing by referring to the Syllabus of the NABARD Assistant Manager Posts 2019.
- Check the official notification of NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2019
Age Limit – NABARD Assistant Manager Employement Notification 2019
Eligible contenders to apply for the NABARD Recruitment 2019 must attain the age limit given in the notification. The notified age limit is in the advertisement of NABARD Manager Job Notification 2019. The age limit factor is as follows
- The applicant’s age should be 21, and 30 years of age as on 01-05-2019, i.e., the applicants must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1989 and not later than 01-05- 1998.
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- PWD candidates – 10 years
@nabard.org Assistant Manager Vacancy 2019 – Selection Process
In the selection process of NABARD Assistant Manager Job Openings 2019, the authority will conduct different phases. The higher officials will select the best suited and young candidates from the applications. The selection process of the candidates is as follows
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Pay Scale – NABARD Manager Job Openings 2019
For the selected candidates in the NABARD Manager Notification 2019 will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.28150/- per month. And after successful completion of the training, the aspirants will get emoluments are approximately Rs. 60,000/- and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, from time to time
Application Fee – NABARD AM Careers 2019
Interested aspirants to apply for the NABARD Recruitment 2019 should submit the application fee before the last date i.e, 26th May 2019. Category wise application fee is as follows. Visit official notification of NABARD Assistant Manager Job Openings 2019
|General & OBC candidates||Rs 800|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs 150|
Important Dates – NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Online Application – 10th May 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 26th May 2019
- Preliminary Examination – 15.06.2019 to 16.06.2019
Application Process – NABARD Grade A & Grade B Job Openings 2019
- Candidates to go to the NABARD website www.nabard.org
- In the official page check for the notification of NABARD Recruitment 2019
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE.”
- Candidates carefully fill and verify the details furnished in the online application
- Contenders can proceed to upload Photo & signature as per the specifications are in the Guidelines
- Click on ‘Payment’ and proceed for payment.
- Payment can be made only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, the aspirants will get an e-Receipt
- Click on the preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Contenders take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
Important Links – NABARD Grade B Careers 2019