- 1 NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 National Bank of Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment 2018 | Brief Details
- 1.2 NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018 – NABARD Asst Manager Grade A Exam Pattern
- 1.3 NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 Download NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern Pdf
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018 & NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern has updated here for the candidates those who are attending for the NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Exam 2018. On this page, you can download the NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 in a pdf format at free of cost.
Interested job hunters may also check Syllabus and Exam pattern of Latest Govt Jobs on our website www.govrecruitment.com. National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has published an employment notification for 92 vacancies of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ RDBS Posts.
National Bank of Agriculture & Rural Development has decided to select the aspirants for NABARD Assistant Manager Posts by conducting the written exam (Prelims & mains) and interview. Job hunters can download NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018 & Exam pattern from the NABARD official website www.nabard.org.
Here we have also updated the NABARD Asst Manager Previous Papers along with the NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern 2018 in a pdf format to download at free of cost. Applicants who are preparing for the Latest Competitive Exams can check Daily Current Affairs and GK Quiz Updates on our website.
National Bank of Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment 2018 | Brief Details
|Board Name||National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ RDBS Jobs|
|No.of Posts||92 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||13th March 2018|
|Last Date||02nd April 2018|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Age Limits||21 Years – 30 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam or Personal Interview|
Interested job hunters can refer the link presented below to get the vacancy information of NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification.
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018 – NABARD Asst Manager Grade A Exam Pattern
Here we have updated the NABARD Asst Manager Exam Pattern along with the NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018. Aspirants those who have applied for the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 cn download the NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern in a pdf file. Contestants can read the whole article to get the bright idea of the NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus and Exam Pattern. It will help to prepare well for the NABARD Assistant Manager Exam 2018.
The National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has decided to hire the applicants to fill up 92 Assistant Manager Vacancies by conducting the following rounds:
- Written Examination (Preliminary Examination & Main Examination)
- Personal Interview
NABARD Asst Manager Grade A Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Phase I||Objective Type||Reasoning||20||120 Minutes|
|Social and Economic Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|Agriculture and Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40|
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Main Exam Pattern
|I||Descriptive||General English||100||1 1/2 hours|
|II||Objective||Economic & Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Applicants applying Agriculture Post have Test On Related Discipline||100||1 1/2 hours|
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018 for Prelims Exam
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018 for Mains Exam
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
- Ecology & its relevance to man, natural resources
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Important features & scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops
- Soil conservation
- Farm management
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- History of plant breeding
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Principles of Plant Physiology concerning plant nutrition
- Enzymes and plant pigments
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices and flower crops
- Diagnosis of pests & diseases of field crops
- Food production and consumption trends in India
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life
- Agricultural Mechanization
- Agricultural produce management
- Fruit & Plantation Crops
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement
- Infestation Control and Pesticides
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- Unit Operations
- A technology of Animal Products
- Dairy Technology
- A technology of Food Grains and Legumes
- Packaging Technology
- Fishery, Biology of Finfish, Shellfish including Molluscs
- Capture FisheriesFishery Management
- Farm Engineering
- Fishery Planning, Finance, and Management
- Post-Harvest Technology in Fishery
- Fundamentals of Extension, Education & Rural Development
- Forage Production
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Dairy Management and Economics
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Meat and Meat Products
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018
Water Resource Development and Management:
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Canal Irrigation System
- Ground Water, Hydrology & Construction of Wells and Tubewells
- Diversion Head Works
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators
- Cross Drainage Works
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators
- River Control
- Ecology and its scope, bio-echers
- Ecosystems of the world
- Types of forests in India and their coverage statistics
- Definition and Sources of Pollution
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Regeneration of Forest
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Silviculture Systems
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of energy plantation
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Microflora in forestry system
- Definition of social and agro-forestry
- Wood structure, cellular composition
- Importance of wood and minor forest products
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Importance of forest pathology
- Importance of forest
- Economics of forest management
- Forest trees of industrial utility
- Defects and abnormalities of wood
- Natural durability of timber, bamboo and thatch grasses
- The concept of Professional Social Work
- Evolution of Social Work
- Development of Social Work Education in India
- Democracy as a Concept
- Contemporary Ideologies
- Working with Groups
- Social Welfare Administration
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization
- Understanding Community
- Strategies / Tools in Community Organization
- Social Work Research
- Indian Society
- Social Policy
- Problems of Social Structure
- Social Problems & Fields Of Social Work In India
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018 for Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel
- Economics and Statistics
- Accounting, Business Laws
- General and Commercial Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Incorporation and its Consequences
- Financial Structure
- Investments, Loans, and Deposits
- Societies, Co-operative Societies, Trusts, Producer Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships, Economic and Labour Laws
- Securities Laws and Compliances