- 1 NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus
- 1.1 NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
- 1.2 NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus
- 1.2.1 NABARD Syllabus For Preliminary Exam
- 1.2.2 NABARD Syllabus For Aptitude
- 1.2.3 National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Syllabus For Reasoning
- 1.2.4 NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus For English
- 1.2.5 NABARD Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- 1.2.6 NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus For General Awareness
- 1.3 Download NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus Pdf
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available on our website. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has decided to recruit the applicants for Assistant Manager vacancies. This is the best opportunity for the people those who are waiting for the bank jobs. Aspirants who have applied for the NABARD exam can get the complete syllabus and exam pattern from our site www.govrecruitment.com.
About National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
About National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is shortly called as NABARD. NABARD is an apex development bank in India. NABARD Bank headquarters are located in Mumbai. NABARD was established in the year 12th July 1982. NABARD was formed by a special Act of Parliament. The present chairperson of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is Dr.Harsha Kumar. The primary focus of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development was on upliftment of rural India by increasing the credit flow for the elevation of agriculture.
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
NABARD will recruit the candidates by conducting the Preliminary test main exam. In the initial test, there will be five sections. The initial test consists of all objective type questions. For complete details about the exam pattern, please refer the below mentioned table.
Exam Pattern For NABARD Preliminary Exam
|1||Quantatitive Aptitude||50||2 hours|
|2||Test Of Reasoning||50|
- All question in the written exam is multiple choice questions.
- There is the penalty for the wrong answers.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Candidates who qualified in the preliminary test will be allowed for the main examination.
Exam Pattern NABARD Main Exam
- In the primary test, there will be two papers.
- Both papers are descriptive type.
- In the paper I, questions will be asked from English subject.
- In paper II questions covered from Socio Economic issues.
- Again there will be interview for the candidates those who qualified in mains and Preliminary exams.
- In below sections, we are providing syllabus in detail of two subjects.
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus
NABARD Syllabus For Preliminary Exam
NABARD Syllabus For Aptitude
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analysing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus For English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
NABARD Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- Computer hardware parts and controls.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Database Managment Systems.
- Number system.
- Operating system.
- History of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Computer tools.
- Software names and usages.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus For General Awareness
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Topics For Static GK
- Indian History.
Topics For General Science
Topics For Current Affairs
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
Download NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.