- 1 NAAC Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 National Assessment and Accreditation Council Notification 2017
- 1.2 NAAC Assistant Adviser Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NAAC Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Selection Process for NAAC Assistant Adviser Vacancies 2017
- 1.5 Steps to Apply for NAAC Junior Semi Professional Assistant Jobs 2017
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered for NAAC Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Download NAAC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
NAAC Assistant Recruitment 2017
NAAC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued recently. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 24 Council Assistant Adviser, Junior Semi Professional Assistant, and other posts. Aspirants who are looking for the State Government Jobs in Karnataka can apply for NAAC Assistant Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply online through www.naac.gov.in from 24th April 2017 to 23rd May 2017. Here we are providing all the details about NAAC Council Assistant Adviser Notification 2017.
National Assessment and Accreditation Council is going to recruit fresher candidates in Karnataka for Assistant Posts in various department. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they may apply for NAAC Recruitment 2017 Notification. All the complete details about NAAC Assistant Recruitment 2017 like its Selection Procedure, Age Limits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, etc are provided here.
National Assessment and Accreditation Council Notification 2017
|Name of the Organisation||National Assessment and Accreditation Council|
|Name of the Posts||Council Assistant Adviser, Junior Semi Professional Assistant, and other Posts|
|No.of Posts||24 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||24th April 2017|
|Last Date||23rd May 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
NAAC Assistant Adviser Vacancy 2017 Details
National Assessment and Accreditation Council is recruiting the candidates by releasing the notification in state wise. Recently Karnataka State is inviting the online applications for Assistant Adviser, System Analyst, and Other Posts. Interested candidates can check the vacancy details here.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Adviser, Junior Semi Professional Assistant, and other Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 24 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Assistant Adviser – 10 Posts.
- System Analyst – 01 Posts.
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Posts.
- Assistant (Publication) – 01 Posts.
- Junior Semi Professional Assistant – 07 Posts.
- Technical Assistant – 01 Posts.
- Library Assistant – 02 Posts.
- Driver – 01 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for NAAC Recruitment 2017
Job seekers should have completed the education as 12th / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree with good academic records from well-recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
- The maximum age for the candidates who are going to apply for jobs is 35 Years (Post 1-3), 30 Years (Post 4,6), 25 Years (Post 5,7,8).
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Selection Process for NAAC Assistant Adviser Vacancies 2017
Shortlisting of applicants for above posts will be based on their appearance in Written Exam / Interview which will be conducted by National Assessment and Accreditation Council on stipulated date.
Steps to Apply for NAAC Junior Semi Professional Assistant Jobs 2017
- Candidates should log on to the website www.naac.gov.in
- Go to “Careers Current Openings” and Select the Desired Post.
- Read the complete instructions carefully.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit and take Printout for further reference.
Pay Scale offered for NAAC Recruitment 2017
Shortlisted Contenders for NAAC Assistant Vacancies will receive the pay scale as per the organization norms. Following is the post-wise pay scale details.
- Assistant Adviser / System Analyst: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Rs. 6,600/-, Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay.
- Assistant Librarian / Assistant (Publication): Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- With Rs. 4,200/- Grade Pay.
- Jr Semi-Professional Asst / Technical Assistant / Library Assistant / Driver: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- With Rs. 1,900/- Rs. 2,800/- Grade Pay.
Download NAAC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Click here to download the Official Advt.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.