- 1 Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Mysore District Court Peon Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Latest Mysore District Court Peon Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Mysore District Court Openings 2018
- 1.4 Application Fee for ಮೈಸೂರು ಜಿಲ್ಲಾ ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯ Careers 2018
- 1.5 Mysore District Court Offers Pay Scale
- 1.6 Selection procedure for Latest Mysore District Court Peon Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply for Mysore District Court Peon Vacancies
- 1.9 Download Mysore District Court Advertisement 2018 PDF
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
Are you looking for Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka state? Then check out this complete article. Mysore District Court invites online applications from eligible participants. The government of Karnataka is going to fill up the vacancies of 39 Peon Posts with eligible candidates. Individuals who had the desired qualifications must apply through online only. No other mode of application will not be entertained. The Mysore Dist Court Peon Job Application submission starts from 27th June 2018. And, the final date for online application submission is 26th July 2018. So, eligible applicants can apply for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018.
Every Year, Mysore District Court will recruit the suitable candidates into its organization. This year also, the department is decided to fulfill the 39 Peon vacancies with skilled and talented candidates. So, who have the desirable qualifications and age limits can apply before 26th July 2018. Most of the people had a dream to settle there in the government sector. Here is an excellent opportunity for them. Go through the complete section for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018 details and apply as early as possible for Mysore District Court Peon Jobs 2018.
Mysore District Court Peon Notification 2018 – Brief Info
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018 is released by Mysore District Court. The officials of Mysore District Court are ready to recruit the applicants for 39 Peon Vacancies. To help the applying aspirants we attached necessary details from here. So, without getting a late scroll down and view the complete details.
|Organization Name||Mysore District Court|
|Number of Openings||39 Posts|
|Starting Date||27th June 2018|
|Closing Date||26th July 2018|
Latest Mysore District Court Peon Vacancy 2018 Details
The department of Karnataka is going to recruit the aspirants for 39 Peon posts. As per the news, individuals having the desired qualifications only need to apply for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018 pdf. Those candidates who are willing to work for Mysore District Court can use this opportunity
Post Name: Peon.
Total No of Vacancies: 39.
Eligibility Criteria for Mysore District Court Openings 2018
Aspirants who are applying for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018 should possess 7th Class from a government Board or Scool as per the norms. Refer to the advertisement which is available at the end of the page.
Minimum- 18 years
|Category||Max. Age Limit|
|For OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B)||38 years|
|For SC, ST, CAT-1||40 years|
Application Fee for ಮೈಸೂರು ಜಿಲ್ಲಾ ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯ Careers 2018
It is mandatory for every applicant while filling the application form need to pay the application fee. Category wise application fee is in the below.
- For General: Rs. 200.
- For SC, ST, CAT-1/ OBC (2A/ 2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 100.
Mysore District Court Offers Pay Scale
Rs. 17000 – 28950/– Per Month will get for the selected candidates. We know that the Mysore District Court officials are providing the best pay scale for the candidates
Selection procedure for Latest Mysore District Court Peon Jobs 2018
The government of Karnataka is going to shortlist the aspirants by conducting various screening rounds. To know about Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018, kindly visit the official website of Mysore District Court www.ecourt.gov.in/Msore.
Important Dates for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
The following are the essential dates to apply for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018. Willing applicants must make a note and apply before the last date to ensure their eligibility.
- Starting Date To Fill the Form: 27th June 2018.
- Closing Date For Submit the Online Application Form: 26th July 2018.
How To Apply for Mysore District Court Peon Vacancies
Individuals must follow the simple steps to apply online for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://ecourts.gov.in/mysuru.
- Go to “Recruitment” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online.”
- Click on “Click here for New Registration,” if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit.”
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application form & upload Photo, Signature.
Download Mysore District Court Advertisement 2018 PDF