- 1 MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 MSU Baroda Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered for MSU Baroda Professor Jobs 2017
- 1.8 Application Process for MSU Baroda Non-Teaching, Teaching Faculty vacancies 2017
- 1.9 Download MSU Baroda Teaching Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf
MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2017
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU) had announced an employment notification recently on 20th April 2017. The Gujarat Government had published the MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2017 notification for Professor, Laboratory Assistant, and other posts. MSU has released the Advertisement to fill 154 Vacancies of Non- Teaching and Teaching Posts. The govt of Gujarat is inviting applications from the candidates searching for Latest Government Jobs for Laboratory Assistant Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 @msubaroda.ac.in.
The Online Application of MSU Baroda Sweeper jobs 2017 is available from 20th April 2017 to 19th May 2017 for Non-Teaching posts, and Teaching posts are 03 May 2017. MSU of Baroda has released various notifications for Non-Teaching and Teaching Vacancies. For more details about MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2017, the candidate can check the following sections.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Laboratory Assistant, and other posts|
|Number of Vacancies||154 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Start Date||20th April 2017|
|End Date for Non-Teaching Posts||19th May 2017|
|End Date for Teaching Posts||03rd May 2017|
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies: 154 Posts
Name of the Post: Professor, Laboratory Assistant, and other posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
Teaching Faculty – 106 posts
- Professor: 42
- Associate Professor: 31
- Assistant Professor: 33
Non-Teaching Faculty – 48 posts
- Peon/ Sweeper: 05
- Electrician (Office): 01
- Laboratory Assistant: 09
- Laboratory Attender (Chemistry): 05
- Welding shop Mistry: 01
- Workshop Mistry: 01
- Machine shop Mistry: 01
- Laboratory Attender: 01
- Electrician: 01
- Laboratory Assistant: 03
- Moulder Furnace operator: 01
- Technical Assistant: 09
- Key-Punch-Operator: 01
MSU Baroda Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should Possess10th Standard for Peon/Sweeper, Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Electrician, Science Graduate in relevant subject for Laboratory Assistant, Science Graduate in relevant subject for Laboratory Attendant, ITI in welding, Turning, Machinist.
- Professor – Candidates should have Ph.D. qualification with minimum ten years of teaching experience.
- Associate Professor – Good Academic Record with Ph.D. Degree with minimum 55% marks and Eight years of experience.
- Assistant Professor – should Possess master’s degree with minimum 55% marks in the relevant subject.
Applicants age group should be in between as following before 01-07-2017. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 44 years
- General/ OBC Candidates for Teaching Posts – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates for Teaching Posts – Rs. 350/-
- Starting Date of Applications: 20.04.2017
- End Date to submit Non-Teaching Posts Applications: 19.05.2017
- Last Date to Submit Teaching Job Applications: 03.05.2017
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview conducted by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
Pay Scale Offered for MSU Baroda Professor Jobs 2017
Selected candidates of MSU Baroda Vacancies can get an engaging consolidated basic pay scale per month from the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
Application Process for MSU Baroda Non-Teaching, Teaching Faculty vacancies 2017
- Open the Official Web Portal of MSU of Baroda, i.e. www.msubaroda.ac.in.
- Hit in the notification section.
- Read the advertisement before going to apply.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form.
- Attach all the scanned copies of needed certificates to the Application.
- Recheck entire application before going to submit.
- Take a hard copy of the duly form for the future uses.
Science Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU),
Vadodara 390002 (Gujarat).
Download MSU Baroda Teaching Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
for MSU Non-Teaching Posts