- 1 MSRTC Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 MSRTC Deputy Mechanical Engineer Vacancies 2019
- 1.3 MSRTC Senior Depot Manager Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Maharashtra RTC Dy Mechanical Engineer Openings 2019 – Selection Process
- 1.5 MSRTC Sr Depot Manager Vacancies 2019 – Application Fee
- 1.6 MSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.7 MSRTC Deputy Mechanical Engineer Application 2019 – Important Dates
- 1.8 How To Apply for msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in Notification 2019
- 1.9 MSRTC Deputy Mechanical Engineering Recruitment 2019 Links
MSRTC Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation(MSRTC) has announced an Latest Employment News recently on 21st February 2019. The authority of MSRTC Recruitment 2019 is going to recruit 65 candidates to fill Deputy Mechanical Engineer jobs. MSRTC provides a good opportunity for Govt Job seekers. Applicants who possess the master’s degree are requested to go through the MSRTC Senior Depot Manager Notification 2019 from below sections. Many job hunters are waiting for MSRTC Deputy Mechanical Engineer Vacancies 2019. Interested contenders who are willing to work in Maharashtra can apply for the Maharashtra RTC Deputy Engineer Jobs 2019.
Maharashtra RTC Recruitment 2019 candidates can fill their online application forms at msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in.career. Applicants those who are looking for Maharashtra State Government Jobs updates can regularly visit our website www.govrecruitment.com. Eligible candidates need to send their MSRTC Sr Depot Manager Jobs 2019 application by providing all the information clearly by paying the application fee before due date i.e., 19th March 2019. Additionally, you can also check Central Govt Jobs updates at govrecruitment page.
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Notification 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Mechanical Engineer/ Senior Depot Manager|
|Number of vacancies||65|
|Category of Jobs||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Starting Date of Registration||21st February 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||19th March 2019|
|Apply Mode||Online Process|
MSRTC Deputy Mechanical Engineer Vacancies 2019
Candidates can check MSRTC Senior Depot Manager Recruitment 2019 vacancy details here. Interested applicants can check post wise vacancy details in the below given table.
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Departmental Traffic Officer/Depot Manager||08|
|Deputy Mechanical Engineer/Senior Depot Manager||12|
|Accounts Officer/Audit Officer||02|
|Departmental Traffic Superintendent/Depot Manager||12|
|Assistant Mechanical Engineer/Depot Manager(Mechanical)||09|
|Assistant/Departmental Accounts Officer||02|
|Departmental Statistical Officer||07|
MSRTC Senior Depot Manager Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have the age limit and educational qualifications as per the MSRTC Depot Mechanical Engineer Recruitment 2019. Candidates should have eligibility criteria as mentioned below to apply for Maharashtra RTC Openings 2019.
- Mechanical Engineer: Post Graduation Degree/MBA
- Departmental Traffic Officer/Depot Manager: Post Graduation Degree
- Deputy Mechanical Engineer/Senior Depot Manager: Post Graduation Degree/Degree
- Accounts Officer/Audit Officer: Post Graduation Degree/Degree
- Store Officer: Post Graduation Degree/Degree
- Departmental Traffic Superintendent/Depot Manager: Post Graduation Degree/Degree
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer/Depot Manager(Mechanical): Degree
- Assistant/Departmental Accounts Officer: Commerce Degree
- Departmental Statistical Officer: Post Graduation Degree
Applicants must require a certain age limit to apply for MSRTC Senior Depot Engineer Jobs 2019 i.e Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years. MSRTC team also have age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Maharashtra RTC Dy Mechanical Engineer Openings 2019 – Selection Process
Maharashtra State RTC Department had informed that the selection process will be conducted as per the MRSTC Sr Depot Manager Recruitment 2019. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds given below.
- Written Exam
MSRTC Sr Depot Manager Vacancies 2019 – Application Fee
Contestants must pay the application fee as mentioned below to apply for MSRTC Recruitment 2019. The application fee varies according to the category. So, you must check the application fee before apply for MSRTC Notification 2019 through online.
- For General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.500/-
MSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
The pay scale will be awarded for the selected candidates as per the MSRTC norms. For more details about the Maharashtra RTC Openings 2019 consolidation check the official notification given below in this page.
MSRTC Deputy Mechanical Engineer Application 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21st February 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 19th March 2019
- Termination Date for Payment of Application Fee: 19th March 2019
How To Apply for msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in Notification 2019
- Visit the official website of MSRTC, i.e., @msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on Careers tab on the top of the page.
- Now search for MSRTC Recruitment 2019 official link.
- Download the MSRTC Sr Depot Engineer Notification 2019 PDF.
- Read the complete notification to know the eligibility details.
- Eligible candidates can apply for MSRTC Vacancies 2019.
- Click on Online Application Form and fill up the details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Submit the MSRTC application form by click on Submit button.
- Download a copy of MSRTC Senior Depot Manager Engineer Jobs 2019 application form for further use.