- 1 MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus
- 1.1 Municipal Service Commission West Bengal AE Syllabus
- 1.2 West Bengal MSC Sub Asst Engineer Exam Pattern pdf
- 1.3 Municipal Service Commission, Kolkata Assistant Engineer (AE) Syllabus
- 1.3.1 MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus for General English
- 1.3.2 MSC West Bengal Sub Assistant Engineer Syllabus for General Awareness
- 1.3.3 MSCWB Kolkata Sub Assistant Engineer (AE) Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 1.3.4 MSC West Bengal Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) Syllabus – Aptitude
- 1.3.5 Municipal Service Commission WB Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- 1.3.6 MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Civil
- 1.4 Download MSCWB Asst Engineer (AE) Syllabus
MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus
MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal had issued an Employment Notification to fill 80 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer Posts. The West Bengal MSC is going to conduct Written Exam for the Applicants of AE and Sub Assistant Engineer Posts. Here we are Giving the MSC WB Previous Papers in addition to the MSCWB Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf. The Municipal Service Commission (MSC), Kolkata Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer Posts had given here.
The Municipal Service Commission, Kolkata is going to select the Candidates the Applicants of AE and Sub Assistant Engineer Posts by Conducting the Written Test and Personal Interview. Here we are Giving the all Latest Government Jobs Examinations, Syllabus, Exam Pattern pdf, and Previous Papers pdf. For More Govt Jobs in West Bengal Click the Link below.
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal AE Syllabus
|Recruitment Board||Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB)|
|No of Posts||Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer Posts.|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
West Bengal MSC Sub Asst Engineer Exam Pattern pdf
The Written Exam Pattern of MSC West Bengal For Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer Posts had given here. The Written Exam is an OMR Based Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions. There are 100 Questions of which Each Question Carries 2 Marks. Total 200 Marks for the Written Exam. There is a Negative Marking. One Mark will be reduced for Each and Every Wrong Answer. The Duration of the Exam is for 2:00 Hours.
Municipal Service Commission, Kolkata Assistant Engineer (AE) Syllabus
MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus for General English
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar
- Spelling Grammar
- Articles Grammar.
MSC West Bengal Sub Assistant Engineer Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Books and Authors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Knowledge
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- International & National Organizations.
- Computers Basics etc.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals.
MSCWB Kolkata Sub Assistant Engineer (AE) Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Economic Science.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research etc.
MSC West Bengal Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) Syllabus – Aptitude
- Time & Work.
- Square Roots.
- Time and distance
- Relationships between numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Partnership Business.
- Ration & Proportion.
- Mixture and Alligation
Municipal Service Commission WB Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Making Judgments.
- Cause and Effect.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Matching Definitions.
- Number Series.
- Logical Deduction.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Problems.
- Theme Detection.
- Artificial Language.
- Statement and Conclusion.
MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Civil
- Steel Structures.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Costing, Estimation, and Specifications.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
Download MSCWB Asst Engineer (AE) Syllabus
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.