- 1 MRPL Recruitment 2016
- 2 Mangalore MRPL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 3 Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited 2016 Recruitment Details
- 3.1 Eligibility Criteria for MRPL Recruitment 2016
- 3.2 Important Dates for MRPL Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016
- 3.3 MRPL Application Form
- 3.4 Selection Procedure for MRPL 2016 Recruitment
- 3.5 Application Fee
- 3.6 MRPL Offers Pay Scale
- 4 Download MRPL Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
MRPL Recruitment 2016
MRPL Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently released in the month of November. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has recently issued this notification for the recruitment of 98 Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist, Assistant in Management Cadre. MRPL Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the people who are searching for the Central Government Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply for this MRPL Engineers Recruitment through Offline and the last Date for MRPL 2016 Recruitment is 12th January 2016.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has announced Recruitment Notification for 98 Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist, Assistant Vacancies. Interested candidates can check below section for further details regarding MRPL Recruitment 2016. The closing date for sending the application form is 12th January 2016. Interested Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website www.mrpl.co.in for more details regarding MRPL Mangalore 2016 Recruitment. The Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply etc. of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Details about Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is an Oil refinery set up in the year 1988. MRPL is a subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC). The headquarters of this MRPL is Mangalore, Karnataka, India. It is located at Katipalla of Mangalore city. MRPL Mangalore was established after exchange the five villages namely Bala, Kalavar, Kuthetoor, Katipalla, and Adyapadi. It is the only refinery in India having two hydrocrackers producing premium diesel. At present-day, the refinery is processing about 14.65 million tons of Crude per annum. Every year MRPL Katipalla releases the different notifications for the recruitment of vacant positions in large numbers. MRPL Katipalla Recruitment 2016 has recently published for filling the vacancies of Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist, and Assistant Posts. Aspirants who are looking for MRPL jobs can grab this opportunity.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd
Mangalore MRPL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd has published this MRPL Notification 2016 for Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist, Assistant Vacancies in various branches. Here we are giving Department wise vacancies released under the MRPL Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist, Assistant Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 98.
Department wise Vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Technical Assistant – B||85|
Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited 2016 Recruitment Details
The details regarding MRPL Mangalore Recruitment 2016 like No. of Vacancies, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc. are mentioned for a glance look for the aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts. The Brief Details about the MRPL Recruitment 2016 are listed below
Name of the Organization: Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited.
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
No. of Posts: 98.
Official Website: www.mrpl.co.in.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Category: State Government.
Job Location: Mangalore.
Eligibility Criteria for MRPL Recruitment 2016
The contenders who are ready to apply for MRPL Jobs released under MRPL Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows. The Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit given in our site are as per the Eligibility Requirement given in Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Education Qualification for MRPL Mangalore Recruitment 2016
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)/ 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Aspirants must have relevant work experience in related field.
Age Limit for MRPL Recruitment
Candidates applying for MRPL Recruitment 2016 for Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist, and other Posts should attain below Age limits.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Important Dates for MRPL Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form: 12/01/2016.
MRPL Application Form
Eligible Candidates may apply through offline by downloading the MRPL Application Form for the MRPL Technical Assistant Jobs at the official website www.mrpl.co.in, send it before 12th January 2016.
Instructions for Applying MRPL Recruitment
- Log on to the Official Website.
- On Home Page, Go to MRPL “Career” Tab.
- Now Click on Advertisement for MRPL Technical Assistant Posts Link.
- Read the full advertisement very carefully.
- Download the format of application form.
- Fill the prescribed application form with mandatory and crucial information.
- Attach the Required Documents.
- Then, application completed in all aspects may close in an envelope and
- Send it to the below-stated address before the last date should be reached through the post.
Sr. Manager (HR-Recruitment),
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd,
Mangalore – 575 030.
Selection Procedure for MRPL 2016 Recruitment
Candidates who were applying for this Management Cadre posts released under MRPL Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- For General and OBC category applicants should need to pay Rs. 350/- as an application fee.
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Payment of fee will be made through challan format that is deposited in favor of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., Account No. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871) from any branch of State Bank of India.
MRPL Offers Pay Scale
Applicants, who are selecting for above stated Technical Assistant posts, will remunerations of Rs. 11900 – Rs. 32900/- per month which is offered by the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
Download MRPL Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.