- 1 MRBTN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 MRB TN Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Get Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
- 1.3.1 MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- 1.3.2 TN MSRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Human Physiology
- 1.3.3 TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Biochemistry
- 1.3.4 Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Pathology
- 1.3.5 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Microbiology
- 1.3.6 TN MRB Syllabus for the Pharmacology
- 1.3.7 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- 1.3.8 TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for General Medicine
- 1.3.9 Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Exam Syllabus
- 1.3.10 TNMRB Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- 1.3.11 Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Surgery
- 1.3.12 Tamil Nadu Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Planning
- 1.3.13 MRBTN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine)
- 1.4 Download MRBTN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
MRBTN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
Have You Applied for TN MRB Recruitment 2018? Then, you might be looking for MRBTN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018. If your answer is yes, Then you were in the right place. We, Govrecruitment team had updated the complete Syllabus and Test pattern for the sake of aspirants. The Officials had not yet disclosed the test dates, So candidates can practice the Syllabus pdf along with the Previous Question papers which we will update soon on our blog. Also, go through the www.mrb.tn.gov.in official portal to know complete recruitment details.
The Syllabus plays an important role in everyone’s preparation. Applicants preparing for Tamil Nadu MRB Careers 2018 can download MRBTN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 pdf for free cost. Also, Check the test pattern. Applicants from Tamil Nadu state must qualify for the exam with the help of syllabus and test pattern. Moreover, check out the recruitment details from the table provided below. Get Admit cards and other updates from our page.
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Medical service Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|No of Posts||1223 Posts.|
|Post Name||Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
MRB TN Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern 2018
The department of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Department is soon conducting the online exam for various Assistant Surgeon Posts. Applicants who had registered for MRBTN Careers 2018 must go through the below test pattern table. The Test will be conducted for two and half hours. And, start the preparation with the help of MRBTN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018. Also, Download the previous papers from our page www.govrecruitment.com.
|Subject||Duration||Marks||Qualify Marks for SC/ST||Qualifying Marks for Others|
|Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – sheet||02.30 Hrs||100||30||35|
Get Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood & nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder, hip, and the knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, & their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central & Peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross & clinical anatomy of the ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways & lesions of cutaneous sensations.
TN MSRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture & muscle tone.
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radioimmunoassays (RIA).
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Pathology
- Inflammation & repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
TN MRB Syllabus for the Pharmacology
- Mechanism of action & the side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for General Medicine
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis & principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Exam Syllabus
- Baby-friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia
TNMRB Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Steven Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
Tamil Nadu Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of the 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
MRBTN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine)
- Components & Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- STDs & Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
- Health management & administration
- Programme Implementation & Evaluation.
Download MRBTN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018