- 1 MPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 MPSC Agriculture Officer and Deputy Director of Agriculture Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Selection Process
- 1.5 Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Officer Jobs 2018 Pay Scale Details
- 1.6 MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Application Fee
- 1.7 Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancies 2018 Important Details
- 1.8 How to Apply Online for MPSC 70 Agriculture Officer and Deputy Director of Agriculture Vacancies 2018
- 1.9 Download MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf and Online Application Form
MPSC Recruitment 2018
Hey!…here comes the news about latest jobs in Maharashtra State Government. Recently Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. There are around 70 Vacancies for the post of Agriculture Officer and Deputy Director of Agriculture. Therefore, aspirants who are willing to work in Maharashtra State can apply before the last date 27th March 2018. Moreover, you can also find other jobs in Maharashtra through our www.govrecruitment.com website. Hence, interested candidates can check out other details about MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down the page. So, let’s trace ore about MPSC Jobs 2018.
Additionally, job finders can also apply for Central Government Jobs that you are looking for to apply. Also, you can get any information related to Government Jobs 2018 on our Govrecruitment website. Therefore, aspirants are advised to read the entire article, not to miss any small information related to Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018. Moreover, you may suggest any of your friends about jobs in the Government sector to refer to www.govrecruitment.com. So, you can get more details about MPSC Recruitment 2018 below.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
As you have seen small introduction about MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification above. now know little more. Yes, here is an overview of Maharashtra PSc Jobs 2018 in brief. After going through the below table, you can jump to next sections. Before that, you can also check our Latest Government Jobs notifications that may be useful to you. Hence, job seekers it is your choice to whether to apply or not but, if you are eligible for MPSC Recruitment 2018, then don’t miss the opportunity. So, have a glance at the below table.
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Agriculture Officer and Deputy Director of Agriculture|
|No. of Vacancies||70|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||07th March 2018|
|Last Date||27th March 2018|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Since Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the notification of MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018, most of the job finders have started applying. Moreover, it is an open chance for all the candidates belonging to any state in India. Therefore, check out the eligibility details of MPSC Jobs 2018 and apply as soon as possible. So, go through each and every section in detail.
Name of the Posts: Agriculture Officer, Deputy Director of Agriculture
No. of Posts: 70
|2.||Deputy Director of Agriculture||04|
MPSC Agriculture Officer and Deputy Director of Agriculture Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications for MPSC Agriculture Officer Jobs 2018
In order to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancies 2018, aspirants need to possess the below-provided qualifications.
- Agriculture Officer & Deputy Director of Agriculture – Candidates must have completed B.Sc in Agriculture or B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering. Or any equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018
As per the MPSC Notification, 2018 applicants need to have given age limits to apply. The age limits are same for the post of Agriculture Officer and Deputy Director of Agriculture in MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 33 Years
Age Relaxation for MPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy 2018
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification has given age relaxation details that are applicable to the SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates. Hence, aspirants can check the official notification and apply online for MPSC Jobs 2018.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Selection Process
According to MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018, selection of applied candidates will be purely based on their performance in the following tests. Therefore, applicants can have a look at the selection process below.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Officer Jobs 2018 Pay Scale Details
Contenders selected for MPSC Recruitment 2018, will be given best pay scale by the Maharashtra Government 2018. So, applicants can have a look at the pay scale details of MPSC Jobs 2018.
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|1.||Agriculture Officer||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-||Rs.4400/-|
|2.||Deputy Director of Agriculture||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-||Rs.5400/-|
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Application Fee
As per the official notification of Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018, those who are interested to apply for MPSC Jobs 2018 has to pay the application fee. Based on the category, applicants can pay the application fee for MPSC Agriculture Officer Jobs 2018.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.374/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S Candidates – Rs.274/-
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancies 2018 Important Details
Since you have seen what are the vacancies and pay scale details of MPSC Recruitment 2018, now you have to know one more important thing. Yes, here are the important dates that to be known before applying for Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2018. So, have a glance at the dates below.
- Date of Release of MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification: 07-03-2018
- Starting Date to Fill MPSC Online Application 2018: 07-03-2018
- Closing Date to Submit MPSC Online Application 2018: 27-03-2018
- Last Date to Pay MPSC Online Application Fee 2018: 28-03-2018
How to Apply Online for MPSC 70 Agriculture Officer and Deputy Director of Agriculture Vacancies 2018
Here are the steps that can be followed to fill the MPSC Online Application 2018 for the post of Agriculture Officer and Deputy Director of Agriculture. So, you can just go through the steps and fill the application form as soon as possible. Moreover, you need to apply before the last date 27th March 2018.
- First, open your browser and go to official website of MPSC at www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Next, you can see MPSC Notification 2018 on Home Page.
- Also, you can view the page in English by click on the English Option on the top right side of the page.
- Now, you need to register to apply online for MPSC Jobs 2018.
- After the successful registration, you will receive the Registration No. and Password to your mobile or e-mail.
- Then, you have to log in with the registration number and password.
- Now, you can start filling the MPSC Application 2018.
- Next, you need to upload your photo and signature.
- After that, you have to preview your application.
- Then click on Payment option and pay as per your category.
- Once the transaction is completed successfully, click on Submit button.
- At last, you can view your MPSC application and download it.
- Finally, take a print out of MPSC Application Form 2018 for future use.
Download MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf and Online Application Form
Official Notification of MPSC Recruitment 2018: Click Here
MPSC Agricultural Officer Jobs 2018 Apply Online: Click Here