- 1 MPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 MPSC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MPSCAssistant Commissioner Recruitment
- 1.4 Instructions for Applying Maharashtra PSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Maharashtra PSC Offers Payscale
- 1.7 Download MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
MPSC Recruitment 2017
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification issued in the Month of November 2016 through employment notification No.53/2016. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 07 Assistant Commissioner Posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online for Maharashtra PSC Jobs on or before the due date 15-12-2016.
All the remaining details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to apply, and Other Norms etc. of MPSC Recruitment 2017 are given below. Interested & Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website www.mpsc.gov.in for moe information.
Details About Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Name of Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|No of Posts||07 Posts.|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Commissioner Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
MPSC Job Vacancy Details
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a notification for the recruitment of 07 Assistant Commissioner Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Commissioner Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 07 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSCAssistant Commissioner Recruitment
The applicants who are ready to apply for MPSC Jobs in Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
- Candidates must have done Graduation Degree any Disciple or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or institutions.
Applicants age should be as on 01-03-2017.
- Upper age limit should not be more than 40 years
Instructions for Applying Maharashtra PSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment
- Visit the MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in
- Click on MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2016.
- Read the complete advertisement before you are going apply.
- Click on apply online
- Then you will be directed to www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- If the Aspirant is Eligible, click on the New Registration.
- Note Down your Registration ID & Password after the completion of Registration.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details.
- Submit the Online Application Form.
- Take the Print out of the Application Form for future reference.
To Apply Online for MPSC Recruitment 2017 click on the below link
The Application fee should be paid through Online mode while filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment will be made using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
- For Unreserved category candidates:Rs.523/-
- For Reserved category candidates: Rs.323/-
Maharashtra PSC Offers Payscale
- Selected Candidates will get pay scale of Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
Download MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.