- 1 MPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2017
MPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2017
MPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2017 advertisement released. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently issued the recruitment notification for filling up of Maharashtra Excise Department vacancies. MPSC Excise Recruitment notification is filling 300 posts of Sub Inspector vacancies in Maharashtra State Excise Department. Eligible and interested Latest Government Jobs inspector may apply online for Maharashtra State Excise Vacancy 2017. You can apply for MPSC Excise SI Recruitment in between the 13th January to 2nd February 2017 from the official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
For more details regarding Maharashtra Excise Department Jobs 2017 like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process you can check the official advertisement. Scroll down this webpage for MPSC Excise SI Recruitment 2017 details.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 – Notification Details
|Commission Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||State Excise Sub Inspector Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||300 vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||As per the notification|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
Maharashtra State Excise Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
MPSC Excise Inspector Jobs released. There are totally 300 vacancies in Maharashta State Excise Department, which are divided among categories. Interested candidates can check MPSC State Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy Details here.
Organization name – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Official website – www.mpsc.gov.in.
Name of the Posts – Excise Inspector Posts.
Number of vacancies – 300.
Category Wise No. of Posts
- General Category: 149 Posts
- Female Category: 90 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman: 46 Posts
- Sports Person: 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of MPSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment
Applicants should have completed Graduation from any recognized university, candidates are advised to go through official notification for detailed information on educational qualification.
Age of applicants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years as on 1s May 2017.
Relaxation of age will be applicable as per their govt norms, you can check the details at the details at MPSC Official Notification.
Candidates selection will be based on their merit in the following rounds.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
MPSC State Excise Inspector pay scle is – Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP of Rs. 3,500/- per month.
How to Apply for Maharashtra State Excise SI Vacancy
- Log on to the MPSC official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Select the MPSC Excise SI Recruitment notification and go through it carefully.
- Open Maharashtra Excise Inspector online application and fill it carefully.
- Make the payment for application form according to your category.
- Submit your MPSC Excise SI Online Application by submitting on the submit button.
- Finally Take print out of the online application form for future use.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 373/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 273/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 23/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13th January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 2nd February 2017
- Pre Examination Date: 28th may 2017
- Main Examination Date: 24th September 2017
Maharashtra State Excise Department Jobs 2017
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.