- 1 MPSC Civil Judge Jr Division Syllabus
- 1.1 Maharashtra Public Service Commission Syllabus
- 1.2 MPSC Judicial Magistrate Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Maharashtra PSC Syllabus for Civil Judge Junior Division
- 1.4 MPSC Mains Exam Syllabus for Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Main Examination-2016
- 1.5 Download pdf of Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Division Syllabus and Exam Pattern
MPSC Civil Judge Jr Division Syllabus
MPSC Civil Judge Jr Division Syllabus and Exam Pattern is given here. Maharashtra Public Service Commission had issued a Recruitment Notification to fill 131 Vacancies of Civil Judge Junior Division, and Judicial Magistrate Posts. Interested Candidates searching for Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra can register for the MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016. Here we are Uploading the MPSC Civil Judge Jr Division Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission had released Syllabus and Exam Pattern for MPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Mains Exam 2016. Candidates can check Our website Regularly for Latest Government Jobs Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern and Recruitment Details. For More Info Refer Official Website of Maharashtra PSC.
Details about Maharashtra Public Service Commission
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is also called as MPSC & Maharashtra PSC. MPSC is a Constitutional body created by the Govt of Maharashtra. Maharashtra PSC was started Under the Article 315 of Indian Constitution. MPSC is providing smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra by selecting suitable & eligible candidates for various Govt posts of Maharashtra.The headquarters of this commission is situated in Mumbai.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Syllabus
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Exam Name||Civil Judge Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class Main Exam-2016|
|Age Limit||21 – 35 years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
MPSC Civil Judge Jr Division Previous Papers
MPSC Judicial Magistrate Exam Pattern
Maharashtra PSC Conducts Written Test for the Applicants of Civil Judge Junior Assistant and Judicial Magistrate Posts. Candidates who are Searching for the MPSC Civil Judge Jr Division Syllabus and Exam Pattern can download from here at free os Cost. Applicants can download the Previous Papers also from here. Aspirants can click on the Link given below to download Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016. Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Main Examination-2016 Syllabus
|S.no||Exam Pattern||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||100||100||2:00 Hours|
Maharashtra PSC Syllabus for Civil Judge Junior Division
MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Substantive Laws
- Comprising of Indian Contract Act,
- Easements Act,
- Specific Relief Act,
- Limitation Act,
- Transfer of Property Act,
- Indian Penal Code,
- Negotiable Instruments Act,
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act,
- Registration Act,
- Indian Stamp Act,
Maharashtra PSC Judicial Magistrate Procedural Laws Syllabus
- Comprising of Civil Procedure Code,
- Criminal Procedure Code,
- Evidence Act,
- Civil Rules of Practice and
- Criminal Rules of Practice.
MPSC Mains Exam Syllabus for Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Main Examination-2016
- Code of Criminal Procedure.
- The Civil Procedure Code.
- The Evidence Act.
- The Transfer of Property Act.
- The Specific Relief Act.
- The Maharashtra Rent Control Act.
- Limitation Act.
- The Indian Penal Code.
- The Constitution of India
Download pdf of Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Division Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.