- 1 MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 MPPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 MPPSC State Service Examination Syllabus 2018 – MPPSC SSE Exam Pattern
- 1.3 MPPSC State Service Preliminary & Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 Download MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2018 & Exam pattern Pdf
MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2018
MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern has provided here for the applicants those who are preparing for MPPSC SSE Exam 2018. The MPPSC has released an official notification for 202 Naib Tehsildar, SI & various Jobs. Applicants who have applied for MPPSC State Service Examination 2018 can download the MPPSC SSE Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018.
Madhya Pradesh PSC has decided to conduct the Preliminary Exam & Main Exam to fill up 202 vacancies. Interested can refer MPPSC official website www.mppsc.nic.in. Here we have also presented the MPPSC State Service Exam Previous Papers in addition to the MPPSC State Service Exam syllabus 2018 &Exam pattern.
MPPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of the organisation||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission- MPPSC|
|Name of the Exam||State Service Examination 2018|
|Name of the Post||Naib Tehsildar, Commercial Tax Inspector, and various Posts|
|No of vacancies||202 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting date to apply||12th December 2017|
|Ending date to apply||08th January 2018|
|SFS Prelims Exam Date||18th February 2018|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
MPPSC State Service Examination Syllabus 2018 – MPPSC SSE Exam Pattern
Here we have updated the MPPSC State Service Exam Pattern along with the MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2018. Refer below table to get MPPSC State Service Preliminary Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern and MPPSC State Service Mains Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
MPPSC State Service Preliminary Exam Pattern 2018:
|Paper||Name of Subject||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|2||General Aptitude Test||200 marks||2 hours|
MPPSC State Service Mains Examination Pattern 2018:
|Paper||Name of Subject||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies-I||300 marks||3 hours|
|2||General Studies-II||300 marks||3 hours|
|3||General Studies-III||300 marks||3 hours|
|4||General Studies-IV||200 marks||3 hours|
|5||General Hindi||200 marks||3 hours|
|6||Hindi Essay Writing||100 marks||2 hours|
MPPSC State Service Preliminary & Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
MPPSC SSE Preliminary Exam Revised Syllabus 2018
- Current events of state, national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Maharashtra, India and World Geography
- Maharashtra and India Polity and Governance
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity, and Climate Change that do not require subject specialization.
- Economic and Social Development
- General Science.
General Aptitude Test:
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Decision – making and problem – solving.
- Basic numeracy (Class X level),
- General mental ability.
- Data interpretation (Class X level)
- Marathi & English Language Comprehension skills (Class X/XII level).
MPPSC SSE Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
- Sentence comprehension
- Format writing
- Vocabulary and Basic grammar
- Unseen passage
- Report writing
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Similar words
- Word combinations
- Hindi to English and English to Hindi Translation, etc.
- Translation of Marathi passages into English.
- Letter/ Application /Report /Complaint /Request.
General Studies-I Syllabus:
- Geography and Agriculture.
- Geography – with an appropriate reference to Maharashtra.
General Studies-II Syllabus:
- The Constitution of India.
- The Political System
- State Government and Administration
- District Administration.
- Rural and Urban Local Government:.
- Educational System.
- Parties and Pressure Groups.
- The Media.
- The Electoral Process.
- Administrative Law.
- Central and State Government Privileges.
- Some Pertinent Laws.
- Social Welfare and Social Legislation.
- Public Services.
- Control over Public Expenditure.
General Studies-III Syllabus:
- Human Resource Development.
- Human Rights.
General Studies-IV Syllabus:
- Economy and planning.
- Economics of Development and agriculture.
- Science and technology developments.
Hindi Essay Writing:
- First Essay (for 1000 words) – 50 marks
- Second essay (for 250 words) – 25 marks
- Third essay (for 250 words) – 25 marks