- 1 MPPSC State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Madya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 Details – Brief
- 1.2 MP SET Exam Paper Pattern 2017
- 1.3 MPPSC SET Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.4 Download MPPSC State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2017
MPPSC State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2017
MPPSC State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2017 is updated here. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Posts. A huge number of contenders has applied for the MPPSC SET Exam. For the sake of candidates, we are updating the MPPSc Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF.
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
MPPSC is well known as the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Madhya Pradesh PSC is a State Govt Organization works with Madhya Pradesh Government. MP PSC is going to recruit candidates by conducting the Competitive Exams. Recently, MPPSC may come up with MPPSC Examination 2017 Notification for Various Assistant Professor Posts. Contenders who are seeking for the Latest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can grab this opportunity.
Madya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 Details – Brief
|Name of the Organization||MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|No of Posts||Various Posts.|
|Post Name||MP State Eligibility Test, Assistant Professor Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Test and Interview|
MP SET Exam Paper Pattern 2017
- There will be two question papers for MPPSC Exam, Paper-II, and Paper – III [Parts – A (Core Group) & B (Elective/ Optional)]
- The Paper – II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions, and all are compulsory. Each question will carry two marks. The Total marks of Paper – II will be 100 Marks.
- The Paper – III [Parts – A (Core Group) & B (Elective/ Optional)] will have 75 Multiple Type Questions (Multiple Choice, Matching Type, True/False, Assertion-Reasoning Type) and all compulsory.
- Each question will carry two marks. Total marks of Paper – III will be 150 Marks.
- The Paper – II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions & all compulsory.
- Each question will carry two marks. Total marks of Paper – II will be 100 Marks.
MPPSC SET Exam Syllabus 2017
Applicants can check MP PSC Exam Syllabus 2017 which was uploaded here. The topics that are going to cover in the MP SET Examination will be listed below.
MPPSC Paper II Economics Syllabus 2017
- Microeconomic Analysis.
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Development and Planning
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Indian Economy
- Statistical Methods
MP – SET Exam Paper III Core Group Syllabus 2017
- Theory of Demand
- Theory of production
- Keynesian and post-Keynesian approaches
- Development and Growth – Role of institutions
- Theories of growth and development
- Theories of taxation, types, incidence and effects
- ‘Monetary approach’ and adjustment in the balance of payments
- Components of the money supply.
- Industrial structure and economic growth.
- Population and Economic development
- Role of Agriculture in India Economy
- Application of Correlation and Regression
- Testing of Hypothesis in Regression Analysis
MP State Eligibility Test Paper III [Elective/ Optional] Syllabus 2017
- Planning and Economic Development
- Costs, Prices, WTO and Indian Agriculture
- Globalization, Liberalization, and the Indian Industrial Sector
- Infrastructure and Economic Development
- Social Sector, Poverty, and Reforms in India
- Women, Environment and Economic Development
- Trade Reforms and Liberalization
- Financial sector reforms
- Fiscal policy and fiscal reforms
- Single Equation Linear Model
- Theory of Consumer Behaviour and Theory of Firms
- The Rise and Fall of Bretton-Wood and emerging International Monetary System
- Growth and Productivity trends in Indian Agriculture
- Development of distributive institutions – Costs and price policies
- Agricultural marketing and credit
- Trends in migration and labor markets, Minimum Wages Act
- WTO and sustainable agricultural development
- Reforms in Indian agriculture.
Download MPPSC State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2017
Please contact for the Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.