- 1 MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Latest MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018
- 1.3 Vacancy Details of MPSSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process of MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for MPPSC 202 Deputy Collector Recruitment
- 1.6 Application Fee to Apply For Jobs in MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates For MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.8 How To Apply Online for MPPSC State Service Exam 2018
- 1.9 Download MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released officially released State Service Exam Notification 2018. Therefore, candidates can apply for MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018. This time, there are huge vacancies of 202 MPPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2018.
Hence, it is the new employment opportunity for the job seekers in Latest Government Jobs. So, utilize this MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 before the last date 08th January 2018.
Furthermore, details of the MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification are given below. Therefore, go through the below sections and check your eligibility. Moreover, you can also get notifications on Government Jobs from www.govrecruitment.com. So, keeping the website to know the latest job notification in Government Sector.
Latest MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organisation Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Deputy Collector and Various Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date||18th December 2017|
|Last Date||08th January 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018
Candidates must complete their Degree from the govt recognized university or institution to apply for the MP SSE Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28Yyears
Important Note: Moreover, age relaxation is applicable to the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per the official notification of MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018.
Vacancy Details of MPSSC Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy District President||27|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD)||10|
|Superintendent of District Jail||02|
|District Excise Officer||02|
|Commercial Tax Officer||05|
|Additional Assistant Development Commissioner||03|
|Excise Sub Inspector||17|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||20|
|Development Block Officer||01|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||11|
|Transportation Sub Inspector||24|
Selection Process of MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the following tests to select the candidates for 202 Deputy Collector Recruitment 2018.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Pay Scale Offered for MPPSC 202 Deputy Collector Recruitment
Dear candidates, those who are selected by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will receive the following Scale of Pay for MPPSC 202 Deputy collector Jobs 2018.
- Deputy Collector (Naib Tehsildar)- Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) – Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
Application Fee to Apply For Jobs in MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018
There is an application fee that the candidates need to pay to apply for the MPPSC Recruitment 2018. So, check out them below and pay the fee as per your category.
- Non-Resident of MP: RS.500/-
- Resident of MP: RS.250/-
- Online Portal Fee: Rs.50/-
Important Dates For MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 18th December 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application – 08th January 2018
- Last Date to Make Corrections in Application Form – 08th January 2018
- Exam Date for MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 – 18th February 2018
How To Apply Online for MPPSC State Service Exam 2018
To help you out, we are providing the steps to fill out the online application of MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2018. So, go through the steps carefully to avoid the mistakes.
- First of all, open the official site of MPPSC www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Then search for the official notification of MPPSC Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- After giving a thorough reading, you can click on the apply online option.
- Next enter your details properly.
- Then upload your photo, signature and other relevant documents.
- Once they are uploaded successfully, check the entered information again.
- Now, click on payment option.
- Then pay the fee as per your category through online.
- Until the transaction is complete, do not refresh or reload the page.
- Once the transaction is completed, you can click on submit button.
- At last, you can view your application form and can also take a print of it for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best! 😀