- 1 MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016 are provided here for free download. Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission (MPPSC) has released an Official Notification for the Recruitment. MPPSC will conduct a State Engineering Service Examination for Recruitment of vacant posts of Assistant Engineer Jobs. MPPSC AE Syllabus 2016 along with exam pattern, old question paper, study material, previous year paper, the pdf file is now available on this page. Interested Contenders can check the Latest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh on this website.
Nowadays, Competition Level become very high. So, Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates are too much worry regards their preparations to give their best in the Exam. So Candidates must know that “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” for the best in their Exam. Now, here we are providing the latest MPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Agriculture) Written Exam conducting by MPPSC.
About Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is the Government Organization. MPPSC is responsible for the appointment of the eligible candidate in required State Department on vacant seats. Recently Madhya Pradesh PSC has issued recruitment notification for 278 vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts. For this process, the Commission is conducting the exams in two parts like the preliminary and main exam. For more details, Aspirants can visit the Official Website of MPPSC www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC AE & Engineering Service Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for MPPSC Assistant Engineer Written Exam is as follows.
- The Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- There will be Two Papers in written exam.
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 30% marks).
|Paper – I||General Aptitude|
|Section-A General Introduction of M.P.||50||100|
|Section-B Hindi Language||25||50|
|Section-C English Language||25||50|
|Paper – II||Engineering|
(Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Agriculture)
Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission AE Syllabus
Syllabus plays a significant role in the Written Exam for any Competitive Test. It is the foremost thing to be aware of MPPSC AE Exam Pattern and Syllabus before going to prepare for the Exam. Here we are providing the MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus for the Candidates who are attending for MPPSC Recruitment Written Exam. Aspirants are advised to check the MPPSC Syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
MPPSC AE Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work etc.
Section – A General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh
- Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh.
- Human Resources.
- Energy Resources.
- Planning and Evaluation.
- Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh.
- Rural and Urban Administrative Structure.
- Games and Sports.
- Culture, Literature, Music, Dance, Arts and History of Madhya Pradesh.
Section – B Hindi Language
Section – C English Language
- Active Passive.
- Direct and indirect speech.
- Transformation of the sentence.
MPPSC Engineering Service Syllabus
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Circuit Theory.
- Electro Magnetic Field.
- Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Control System.
- Microprocessors and Microcomputers.
Part-II (Heavy Currents)
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion.
- Industrial Drives & Utilisation.
Part-III (Light Current):
- Analog communication.
- Digital communication.
- Satellite Communication, Radar, and T.
- Microwaves & Antenna.
- Fiber Optic Systems.
- Engineering Mechanics and Mechanics of Solids.
- Theory of Machines.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Production Engineering.
- Production Management.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machines.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Energy Conversion Systems.
- Computer Aided Engineering.
- Soil and Water Engineering.
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering.
- Watershed Hydrology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Groundwater, Wells, and Pumps.
- Farm power & Technology.
- Farm Machinery & Equipment.
- Farm Power.
- Field Operation & Maintenance of Tractor & Farm Machinery.
- Tractor Systems and Controls.
Download MPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016 PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.