- 1 MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 MPEZ Jabalpur Line Attendant Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Jobs – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications Required for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offred for MPEZ Jabalpur Line Attendant
- 1.5 How to Apply for MPPKVVCL Notification 2017
- 1.6 MPEZ Jabalpur Line Attendant Recruitment – 502 Vacancies
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017 – Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has released a Latest Government Jobs notification for the posts of line attendant. MPPKVVCL Jabalpur is ready to accept online applications from suitable individuals for line attendant posts. Eligible aspirants are suggested to apply for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Notification 2017 for 502 Line Attendant vacancies. Aspirants can get the information of MPEZ Jabalpur Line Attendant posts given for reservation using the official notification file. You need to send your applications through online model only. The MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Online Applications are now available at the MPEZ Jabalpur Online portal www.mpez.co.in and the applications will be closed on 04 January 2017.
MPEZ Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale and everything is here. The aspirants who are applying for MPEZ Jabalpur Line Attendant Jobs 2017 can have a glance at the following details.
MPEZ Jabalpur Line Attendant Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Organisation Name||Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited|
|Name of the posts||Line Attendant Posts|
|Number of vacancies||502 vacancies|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Board – Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
Official website – www.mpez.co.in
Available posts – Line Attendant Posts
Number of vacancies – 502 vacancies
Category wise vacancies
|Catgeory||Total Vacancies||Distribution of Posts for Ex-Serviceman|
|Other Backward Class||47||09|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||70||14|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||168||33|
|Total||502 Posts||100 Posts|
Educational Qualifications Required for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
To apply for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017, the applicants should have passed Matriculation from any recognised board and must hold ITI certificate in concerning trade.
As on 30/06/2016 the applicants minimum and Maximum Age limits should be as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited will selects the candidates for Line Attendant posts based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test.
Pay Scale Offred for MPEZ Jabalpur Line Attendant
The aspirants who got selected as Line Attendants in MPEZ Jabalpur will get Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- as their monthly pay.
How to Apply for MPPKVVCL Notification 2017
- Go to the MPPKVVCL official website www.mpez.co.in
- Download the MPEZ Jabalpur Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Read the MPEZ Line Attendant Recruitment instructions carefully before applying.
- Now click on MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Online Application link.
- Enter required fields in the MPEZ Line Attendant Online Application form.
- Upload Scanned Signature and Photograph in a given format.
- Pay the Examination fee on or before the last date.
- Submit the Application form and Take Printout of it for future purpose.
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.800/-.
Opening Date of MPEZ Jabalpur Online Applications: 20th December 2016.
Closing Date of MPEZ Jabalpur Line Attendant Online Applications: 4th January 2017.
MPEZ Jabalpur Line Attendant Recruitment – 502 Vacancies
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.