- 1 MPPGCL AE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Madhya Pradesh PGCL AE Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 MPPGCL Executive Trainee Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Conditions for MPPGCL AE Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Application Fee for Madhya Pradesh Executive Trainee Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Selection Proces for MPPGCL AE Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for Madhya Pradesh Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 How to Apply for MPPGCL AE Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Download MPPGCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2018
MPPGCL AE Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd has released the MPPGCL AE Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are looking out for Latest Government Jobs can get all the information from here. The officials going to fill up the 50 Assistant Engineer Vacant positions with skilled and talented people. In this article, all the essential details of MPPGCL AE Jobs 2018 updated here. Also, the other important one is the start date and end for sending the application. MP Government will receive the applications from 7th February 2018 to 12th March 2018. So, make sure that you must meet all the eligibility conditions.
All the postulates who are looking for State Government Jobs can also apply for MPPGCL AE Recruitment 2018. Candidates can go through this blog for latest Results, Admit Card, Syllabus, and Previous Papers. Soon MP Government will conduct different selection rounds for the candidates. Applicants who score the best marks in the test only selected as Assistant Engineer in MP Recruitment. Go through this complete article for Madhya Pradesh AE Jobs Eligibility conditions, Age limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc.
Madhya Pradesh PGCL AE Notification 2018 – Overview
The table below provided here gives you a brief idea about the MPPGCL Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates who want to work for the organization apply on or before the last date. Also, you can directly download the application from here or you can visit the official website. www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in. Applicants should remember that applications received after the last date will be rejected.
|Name of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPGCL Executive Trainee Vacancy Details 2018
Individuals who are passionate to work with the MP Organization should know about the postwise vacancy details. So, applicants can have a look at the below table. Moreover, bookmark our page www.govrecruitment.com for regular updates.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
Total No of vacancies: 50.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Conditions for MPPGCL AE Jobs 2018
- Aspirants should complete a full time regular Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics from any University/ Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE in India.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 27 Years.
- Age relaxation may be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the norms of MP Organization.
Application Fee for Madhya Pradesh Executive Trainee Vacancies 2018
Candidates have to pay a certain amount as an examination fee which is non-refundable. So, willing applicants for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 can apply before the end date.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 718/-
- General Candidates: Rs. 1118/-.
Selection Proces for MPPGCL AE Jobs 2018
Applied candidtaes for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 will be shortlisted on the basis of following screening rounds. These round will be conducted under the guidance of Madhya Pradesh Government.
- Written Test(Gate 2018)
Important Dates for Madhya Pradesh Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 07/02/2018.
- End date for Application Submission – 12/03/2018
How to Apply for MPPGCL AE Jobs 2018
- Go to the official website of MPPGCL, i.e, www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in.
- And then search for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 on the home page.
- Check out all the important points provided in the advertisement.
- If you are eligible, then click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all the details carefully with valid information.
- Cross check all the details correctly entered or not.
- And pay the application fee through net banking.
- Attach all the required documents to the application.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a copy of the application for future reference.
Download MPPGCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2018