- 1 Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 APO Vacancy Details
- 1.2 C/O 99 APO Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for APO Group C Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Latest Updates for Ministry of Defence Tradesman Syllabus & Previous Papers
- 1.5 Important Dates for Defence of Ministry APO Exam
- 1.6 C/O 99 APO Recruitment Application Form
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Ministry of Defence Offers Pay Scale
- 1.9 Download the Notification Pdf for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 Notification was released in the Month of February 2016. Ministry of Defence, 14 FAD C/O 99 APO has published this notification to recruit 128 Group C Vacancies of Tradesman Mate, Fireman, MTS (Safaiwala), LDC, Material Assistant Posts. Candidates who have been waiting to join Central Government Jobs in India can grab this latest opportunity. Interested aspirants may apply for APO posts released under Ministry of Defence APO Recruitment 2016 through Offline within 21 days from the date of Advertisement.
The Aspirants should check the information once before applying for the APO Recruitment includes the Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Application Fees, etc. are discussed below. Aspirants can also get the details of FAD APO Notification from the Official Website .i.e www.indianarmy.nic.in
Details About Ministry of Defence
The Government of India is responsible for ensuring the defence of India and every part thereof. The Head of the Ministry of Defence is Raksha Mantri who is known as Defence Minister The Supreme Command of the Armed Forces vests in the President. The responsibilities for the national defence rests with the Cabinet. This is discharged by the Ministry of Defence, which provides the policy framework and wherewithal to the Armed Forces to carry out their responsibilities in the context of the defence of the country. Aspirants can grab this Latest Defence Jobs in India.
Ministry of Defence
APO Vacancy Details
Ministry of Defence, Government of India, has issued recruitment notification 2016 to fill 128 Tradesman Mate, Fireman and Other vacancies. Here you can check the Post – wise vacancies released under APO Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 128 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
C/O 99 APO Recruitment 2016 Details
The Details about the APO Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 are listed below have a look.
Name of the Organization: Ministry of Defence.
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
No. of Posts: 128 Posts.
Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
Eligibility Criteria for APO Group C Recruitment 2016
The competitors who are willing to apply for the LDC, MTS, Fireman and Other Jobs released under Defence of India Recruitment 2016 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification.
Educational Qualification for Ministry of Defence Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2016
- For Tradesman Mate, MTS, Fireman Posts: Candidates should have passed Matriculation.
- For LDC Post: Aspirants should have done 10+2 pass from a recognised Board or University and with a speed of 35 words per minute in English Typing or 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing on Computer.
- For Material Assistant Post: Graduate in any discipline or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognised Institution / University.
Age Limit for Ministry of Defence MTS Recruitment 2016
- For Material Assistant, Candidates Age Should be Between: 18-27 Years.
- For All Other Posts, candidates Age Should be Between: 18-25 Years.
Age Relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates up to 3 Years & for SC/ ST Category up to 5 Years and for others as per Govt rules.
Latest Updates for Ministry of Defence Tradesman Syllabus & Previous Papers
Click Here for Ministry of Defence Tradesman Previous Papers
Important Dates for Defence of Ministry APO Exam
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Application: within 21 days from the date of Advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: within 28 days from the date of Advertisement.
C/O 99 APO Recruitment Application Form
Eligible Candidates are requested to send their application form in the prescribed format along with the following documents
- Two self-attested passport size photographs (one on right corner of implementation and one on acknowledgement card),
- Attested copies of all relevant certificates,
- Self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-.
Send the application form through ordinary post/ registered post/ speed post to the below address within 21 days from the date of advt & 28 days for the remote areas.
Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of ———-”.
14 FAD, Pin-909714,
C/O 99 APO.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
Candidates selection process will be done by the Ministry of Defence based on the performance in the
- Physical Test / Endurance Test.
- Written Test.
Ministry of Defence Offers Pay Scale
- For Tradesman Mate Post: Rs. 5200/- -Rs.20200/- With Grade Pay Rs.1800 plus allowance.
- For Fireman Post: Rs. 5200-20200 With Grade Pay Rs.1900 plus allowances.
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post: Rs. 5200-20200 With Grade Pay Rs.1900 plus allowances.
- For MTS (Safaiwala) Post: Rs. 5200-20200 With Grade Pay Rs.1800 plus allowances.
- For Material Assistant Post: Rs. 5200-20200 With Grade Pay Rs. 2400 plus allowances.
Download the Notification Pdf for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.